Status
Not open for further replies.

Evdokia

Anime Researcher
Elite Member
Dec 14, 2013
Hi to everyone!

I am Evi

I am fun of anime and most of Maid-sama Misaki & Usui. I am member in 2 greek anime related forums and many people from there, they point me here.
Actually there are some people i know from there, that are members in this forum. and they told me that i will find many anime series and more.

I am working also in a net-coffee to earn money, i like the job because i can spent many time browsing and watching anime and working the same time!

I hope we can be friends!

Nice to meet you all Evi or Eviluk96

ASF-teamへようこそ, Eviluk96!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice: We've indeed few Greeks in the forum, how [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; - Hey, D'angel, there is who from your country...:goodtea:~>

Last edited:
He may be the same person from anime.gr/forum and few another users that they were at 2 major greek anime forum that i am member :)

Welcome to ASF Evi
:cheering:
Check the Spam or Games if you feel like it and nice to meet you, I hope you will like it here.

The actual Forum games are here link, and the Spam section here link you may want to check it out.

Edit: Saw you already around a bit

Oh why here's your intro thread :D

Hello again and welcome to the community!

I see you've already found the spam section so I'll just direct you to the Forum Games section...
And maybe the Anime Talk and Manga Talk sections (although in all likeliness you have already come across them).

Hope you enjoy your time here too, along with the other forums you're in!

3yrmpeV.jpg

Welcome to AS Evi~

Drop by the spam/games if you have time or perhaps poke my siggy if you like rp and the such~

Hello and welcome to ASF evi ~ :fluteangel:

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread