Hi everyone ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animegirl1993

Trusted Member
Dec 7, 2012
I am new here and am wanting to make friends. Pleasure to meet you all :) Hope we can get along

Hello Animegirl1993 and Welcome to AnimeSharing.

We have a very nice community here. Everyone is very friendly so I'm sure you will make some good friends in no time. Just stop by the Game/Spam section if you would like to get to know us a little better. That is where we all tend to hang out.

Hope you enjoy your time here with us, if you ever have any questions feel free to ask me or anything else, we would be more than glad to give you a helping hand. If you ever would like some game or anime referrals feel free to ask me as I enjoy helping out others in finding some anime they might enjoy.

Welcome to AS Animegirl1993~

Hmm 1993... Year of the rooster :runhappy:

Well anyhow drop by the spam/games in your free time :3

OMG I'M 1993 TOO XD

Please come and talk sometimes~ I hope we can be good friends :3

Welcome in the ASF-team, Animegirl1993...~!

Have just lot fun with your beloved stuff/section (and with us too...) here, and feel you easy good about the time here...~

The fourth 1993 checking in! (if we are counting you!)

welcome Animegirl1993! im relatively new myself. its a great site with a super kind community. Enjoy your stay! hopefully ill talk to you soon!

The fourth 1993 checking in! (if we are counting you!)

welcome Animegirl1993! im relatively new myself. its a great site with a super kind community. Enjoy your stay! hopefully ill talk to you soon!

Fifth actually :evillaugh: Maybe more? idk xD Though 1993 might not be year? Dunno :goodtea: Maybe some other significance for him/her~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.