Hi everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deimos

Nov 29, 2014
Hi everybody! This is a little intro... (just found the site and snap-registered)

My name is Shawn, I'm half Japanese (Okinawan) and I speak Japanese better than I can read katakana/hiragana/kanji. (more like I can't read it at all loool)

I've lived in the US nearly my entire life, but I've been abroad in Okinawa (for 6 - 7 months) before, trying to learn about the culture and how to speak Japanese.

Throughout my experiences, I found out I'm a lover of the Japanese culture and I love everything that it has to do with anime!

But right now, I'm a poor, broken college student :( but I'm going to find my way through it because my goal is to live in Japan one day! (and anime and stoofs helps me through it all)

Hopefully I can get along with everyone on this site, because you guys seem to share the same opinions as I and I love that! :D

Thanks!!!

Reactions: dnceridderterre
Welcome to ASF Deimos!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time as well...^_^!!!

Edit: You'll maybe me now for this hate, but... You've rather soon again the college catch up, because without this is then still heavier your dream in Japan to reach.

Reactions: dnceridderterre
Welcome to AS Shawn~

Drop by the spam and games some time~

Hmm... /me was horrible in japanese classes @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.