my name AzukanoBaka
yes I'm Baka so please be patient with me :pushups:

and i'm from indonesia
so sorry for my bad english
well i don't have confident with my english skill

so if u find any wrong spell or grammar
just laugh and post RIP english :sigh:

Welcome in the ASF-team, AzukanoBaka!

Have just lot fun with your beloved stuff/section (and with us too) here, and feel you easy good about the time here, too.

Notice:

- Ah, another Indonesia (I'm not)...
- Don't worry about your Englisch, because your skill are enough...:goodtea:~>
- I'd not really about itself "Baka" say...

Welcome to AS AzukanoBaka~

Hmm we dont have a permanent grammar nazi around atm ;p So feel free to do whatevers :goodtea: I dont really care as long as i can understand the post~

Drop by the spam/games sometime :3 And also check out the rpg drawing contest~

Hi AzukanoBaka!!!!!!!!!!! welcome to ASF....................Nice to meet you

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; I am a bit of a grammar nazi, but when people are learning I try to cut some slack. For AS I mostly just try to ignore those shivers down my spine when I see the wrong 'to' being used. :)

Welcome to ASF, have a nice stay. If you like drawing, check out the RPG drawing contest. If you like chatting, check out the spam/games sections. :)

welcome, AzukanoEcchi :goodtea: should you have any problems, you can come and talk to Frankincense~

hey welcome to the forums

a true baka will not admit that he or she is a baka

anyways saying baka is easier then your full name, so i am calling you that XD

jk

azukanobaka

also stay away from frank if you value your sanity.

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; I am a bit of a grammar nazi, but when people are learning I try to cut some slack. For AS I mostly just try to ignore those shivers down my spine when I see the wrong 'to' being used. :)

Welcome to ASF, have a nice stay. If you like drawing, check out the RPG drawing contest. If you like chatting, check out the spam/games sections. :)

Hmm so we do have a grammar nazi :goodtea: I wonder... :evillaugh: Two to too~ Then than~ Its it's~ Whatever else :goodtea: Effect affect~ Amount number~ What else do people usually mess up :goodtea:

WELCOME TO ASF!!!! HENTAI KING HERE! If you need anything let me know :smug:

Oh noes he died~ I wonder how much he has in his wa... i mean~ Anyone has a rez?

thank you for the warm welcome guys :runhappy:
although there are a few hot welcome, i mean about that "H" stuff :giveme:

well. i'm looking forward to all Fun and events in this Forum.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha