Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedyhome

Banned
Nov 5, 2011
Im new member . I'm old member of HF , I broke HF forum since they were hacker attacks. I find I can not work with them. I hope you will help me, I was an active member and I will work under the rules you set. Thank you for reading and do not forget to leave a message

Hey, welcome to AS! you don't have to worry about hackers, they'd have to get through checkmate's vast collection of imouto hentai. so like... 6 years worth of hacking needed?

Welcome to ASF, please be sure to read all the rules; you can't imagine how many people we ban for trying to workout the system.

Hmm hackers :/ no idea y anyone would bother to hack... doesnt seem like theres much to gain. Anyhow welcomes to AS

they'res tones to hack, like our epic lvl 20+ characters, lets go dungeon raiding! i want to fight a boss.

Ill bring the shiny sword i found and piles of scrolls lol. Which dungeon shall we destroy? I shall spam the boss into the ether.

Thank you for reminding. I'll try, I'm very sad to be parting HF forum. It has a lot of changes, now I will change, I believe AS would help me. Thanks all !

Welcome to ASF, tedyhome.
Have fun in the Spam Section.

they'res tones to hack, like our epic lvl 20+ characters, lets go dungeon raiding! i want to fight a boss.
Ill bring the shiny sword i found and piles of scrolls lol. Which dungeon shall we destroy? I shall spam the boss into the ether.
Why bother to risk our life by getting to them? Let's flood the dungeon and have them come out. Then we just hack them one-by-one at the entrance.
:70bff581:*evil laugh* Moahahaha *evil laugh*:70bff581:

Why bother to risk our life by getting to them? Let's flood the dungeon and have them come out. Then we just hack them one-by-one at the entrance.
:70bff581:*evil laugh* Moahahaha *evil laugh*:70bff581:
Hmm then shouldnt we just add chemicals into the water and waltz in later to pick up all the items laying around? Or if its an underground dungeon with no other ways for air to get in besides the entrance we could board up the entrance and leave fires inside to burn up all the air. I would say suffocation would kill off most of the stronger enemies (not sure if slimes breathe) esp those bosses, they always breathe heavily and likes to use breath attacks so they should be around the first to fall.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。