Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi روح التنين. ^^
Do you know how to spell your name in Latin letters? I have no idea how to read (or write) Arabian, so I don't even know what to call you. :(
Anyway, glad you like the thread and my uploads - and I hope you'll continue to enjoy your stay here. :)

Reactions: روح التنين
oh hello there.. please to meet you..

welcome to anime sharing..

enjoy your stay and have fun..~

(if alex read this.. please do the interview)

Reactions: روح التنين
Hi! Where ya' from?

You have a favorite food?

Have fun!

Hi Will98

Thank you for your welcome
I am from Saudi arabia [I live there]
I like kabsa xD
What about you ?

Hey there. Welcome to ASF! Have fun browsing and have a nice day. Your english is quite good if you're from eastern country. Click here to enlarge

Hi Coolio
And this is another reason to register in this cool forum [to improve my english] ;)
Hi روح التنين. ^^
Do you know how to spell your name in Latin letters? I have no idea how to read (or write) Arabian, so I don't even know what to call you. Click here to enlarge
Anyway, glad you like the thread and my uploads - and I hope you'll continue to enjoy your stay here. Click here to enlarge

Hi corocoro
Hahaha.. I thought I would get kicked or banned because my name is in another language than English [Arabic]
But it seems you are friendly people here and not strict and I loved that.
I have translated my name under it ^^ . It means Dragon Spirit [I know it is such a kid name for u englishmen but it is a cool name for a foreign langauge like Arabic lol xD]
Please keep up your work, I appreciate that

oh hello there.. please to meet you..

welcome to anime sharing..

enjoy your stay and have fun..~

(if alex read this.. please do the interview)

Hi schizofreak

Thank you for your welcome bro

I liked your location xD

Last edited:
I thought I would get kicked or banned because my name is in another language than English

Our team comes from different countries and culture with various beliefs and religions, it is highly unlikely for us to ban anyone based on their Username, unless it violates our general forum rules (which hatred, political or racist is involved)

Welcom to ASF Dragon Spirit, your English is very good

صباح الخير! كيف حالك، التنين الروح؟

It is around 8 in the morning where you are at is it not? Currently where I live it is now precisely 12:50 AM. I'm just about to go to sleep. (I need it)

I was wandering what you eat with your Kabsa? Raisins, dates, or with a lot of black pepper?

I don't really have a favorite food, but I like noodles the best. (Ramen or Chow-mien)

For those that wondering what Will said;
صباح الخير! كيف حالك، التنين الروح؟
Saba hulkhail! Kaifa halika, Al-Tanin Al-Roh. *Translation: Greeting...(I forgot the rest :P)*
*Correct me if I pronounce them wrong. It's been more that 15 years I have not speak/read Arabic - learn it back in madrasah*

Welcome to ASF, Roh Al-Tanin.
Come to the Spam Section, that's where most the actions are.

BTW, interesting introduction you have there. :D

Originally Posted by schizofreak
hi there :th_102_:.... pleased to meet you..

welcome aboard ~ ..

oh perhaps.. an interview to get to know more.. ~

Originally Posted by shitotaku
Hi!~ Feel free to mingle with us. a short intro remains short not unless expanded XD just for a quick interview:

Q. How did you come up with that username?
Q. Are you Male or Female?
Q. Where are you from?
Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites?
Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character?
Q. What kind of music do you listen to?
Q. What are your favorite songs?
Q. How did you find AS?
Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play?
Q. What are your hobbies?
Q. What kind of stuff do you like?
Q. Are you a student?
Q. How old are you?
Q. What are your favorite foods?
Q. What Languages do you speak?
Q. What's your current relationship status
Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese?
Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime?

if you got any questions/comments/suggestions feel free to do so, we'd do the best we can answer all of them. hopefully this breaks the barrier :) be active , keep posting and enjoy your stay.

See ya :044:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha