hi...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to ASF Yu
:cheering:
Check the Spam games if you feel like it and nice to meet you.
The actual Forum games are here link, and the spam section here link you may want to check it out.

Your English is fine.

Reactions: nbuttonbailey
ASF-teamへようこそ, Yu/forget the dust!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice: Don't worry about your English skills, because none on the world is perfect, okay? - Where then yours so far enough is...:goodtea:~>

Welcome to AS Yu~

Drop by the spam/games if you find time~ Maybe pokes the stuff in my siggy as well?~

Your english is fine from what i can tell~ x3

Hello and welcome to ASF Yu ~ :fluteangel:

Maybe he uses traditional chinese, heck maybe cantonese

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

The only difference between Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese is the words...
If I am not wrong China has made a complete switch to Simplified Chinese?

I'm a chink, who does not live in chink land, and does not appreciate their language
So I don't know much about the different types

I check with all but the appreciation thing.
But learning it in school is :vomitblood:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3