hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

noestelia00

Trusted Member
Nov 19, 2013
Im noestelia00, i like to play games
Im not good talking... what should i say for introduction?
well... i hope i can do good here

ASF-teamへようこそ, noestelia00!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Welcome to AS noestelia~

Hmm... Not good at talking? Lol im not particularly good either but still fun to chats~
Say what you like since its your intro~ x3 Perhaps other interests or expand on the one you already said~

Drop by the spam/games for a bit of random chatter~ Also pokes the stuff in my siggy if you will?~

hi thanks for all of the welcoming!

My interest?
well.... I guess is Japanese Manga, Novels, and Games!
the manga I like now are One Piece, Gintama, Ghost hunts, Pandora Hearts (and many others)
Novel are Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon (light......novel?), baccano!, etc.
games... I play a lot of games (and most are not clear lol)
I like RPG and ADV
I also like the scary ones and the FPS but are more toward watching others than play by myself.

oh and I like the TRPG, its fun to gather up and play with it (too bad there are no friend knows about it in the real life... T^T)
I have played Cthulhu only, want to play sword world or PARANOiA someday ^w^

...is this a good intro?
I hope my grammar can get better.......

Lol your intro is fine~ And as far as i can tell your grammar is fine as well~ Or at least its clear~

Gintama... hmm... i wonder if the manga or anime is better x3 I likes pandora hearts and one piece as well~ Too bad i dont have much time to read..~

Didnt know baccano was a ln O.o Just thought it was a confusing anime x3

I think both anime and manga is good for Gintama, there are some original story happening lol

baccano is from light novel, same author as Drrr!
I think its a good book ^w^

So need to both read and watch to see it all?~

Oh? xD Hmm... but durarara looks like it is more linear story wise? Not that i saw it yet...~

[MENTION=77797]noestelia00[/MENTION]; Welcome to ASF, sorry I'm a bit late xD
Gintama is one of my favorites.
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; You should watch Durarara it's good.

i love gintama too lol
its so funny to read it

drrr! is pretty fun too, maybe check it someday ^w^

I think depends on if you want to see characters moving or not
I like the novel better though lol
It gives more stuff and more enjoyable with the story.
Animation gives more movement+voice, and maybe easier to tell whats going on

Ok than have fun with the novel XD
if you liked the drrr, I think you will like the other novels he wrote

if the baccano anime was confusing to you, yeah maybe the novel will be better to understand (-ω-)
his story usually has multiple main characters (all of them are main/important) so the scene goes around
when ~ is happening, there are ~ happening on the other side etc.
but its fun if you understand what is going around lol

Baccano had a big reveal at the end which showed what was happening but before then... had no idea why it was skipping around all over xD But yeah... tons of stories shoved in at once...~ Hard to tell which follows what until it connected...~ A problem would be that i didnt pay attention to the actual dates it was showing so i didnt know that it was really skipping around?

Well... drrr seems to be fairly popular so should have some reason for why~ Hmm... it has multiple main characters as well?

oh, baccano goes around in time periods too, so its sort of important to check the dates
or else you might get lost

all his story has multiple main characters
but drrr goes in one direction with time so it should be easier to understand
it is present days

Lol well it all worked out in the end where they just showed what all the randomness was about xD Can sort of place the order of events after knowing the ending and more of the story~

Hmm... Well thats not too unsual~ Lots of people use multiple... perhaps not main but they follow a couple characters in a book..~ Baccano's unique point was the skipping around~ Art as well =w=

Welcome to ASF noestelia00
:cheering:
Check the Spam or Games if you feel like it and nice to meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread