Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne

Contributor
Aug 22, 2013
Hi, nice to meet you!

I'm Reika and I love playing otome games and listening to drama CDs. Mehehe. I also watch anime and read manga. When I don't have much to do at Uni, I proofread manga and help out at Lemma Soft.

I hope I can contribute to this site somehow and meet lots of awesome people. ^^;

Welcome to AS Reika~

Drop by the spam/games for random chats if you have time x3

Hmm... Proofread~ What did you work on? xD

@samyeung46, I will. xD Uhm, I proofread Baby Steps and some webtoons and shoujo manga.

You need to add ; after the name to mention people~

Hmm... think ive heard of baby steps..~ Dont think i read it though~

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; like this? ; A ;

It's a good read, though. Hehehe.

Lol yeps got it xD Turns blue like that when mentioning~

Maybe if i find time x3 Theres so much i want to read and almost no time to do so...~

Yay! Thanks for telling me~

No worries. Take your time. xD

Lol no problem~ Used to not require the ; but then it was causing trouble i think? Or people mentioned accidentally for some reason xD

Hmm what ish it about? :3

Aaah~ It's about a guy who just learned to play tennis in high school and wants to be a professional tennis player.

Oh xD Hmm... /me thinks of prince of tennis and that stuff... xD
Though i guess it wont have those random fancy not very possible moves?~

ASF-teamへようこそ, AIReika_K!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice: The Xth. otome-player here since so/about last two weeks...:goodtea:~>

:hi: AIReika_K,
pleasure to meet ya, welcome to ASF.
I hope that you will have fun here.
:bye:

Though i guess it wont have those random fancy not very possible moves?~

The moves are very realistic for me. I guess you have to read to see for yourself. xD

hi there. @w@

Hi~ O w O

ASF-teamへようこそ, AIReika_K!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice: The Xth. otome-player here since so/about last two weeks...:goodtea:~>

Thanks. Mehehehe. Xth? Oh, my! Where are my comrades??? xD

:hi: AIReika_K,
pleasure to meet ya, welcome to ASF.
I hope that you will have fun here.
:bye:

Thank you~ x3

Lol so nothing crazyish xD Not that i actually read prince of tennis~ But from what i know it was halfway to a fighting manga with screaming secret moves and the such =w=

Lol so nothing crazyish xD Not that i actually read prince of tennis~ But from what i know it was halfway to a fighting manga with screaming secret moves and the such =w=

I read PoT. It was interesting at first... until the supernatural moves got out of hand. xD

Welcome to Anime-Sharing Reika :hi:

Thank you! xD

Lol so somewhat like the other shounen manga xD Just needs to keep getting more secret moves as they go =w=

Wait wha? xD So theyre already bringing out tons of secret moves in the prequel? xD /me expects really odd moves near the end... xD like hundreds of flying tennis balls and stuff ;p

Lol wha? xD Ehh... you mean like smacking the tennis ball at each other high up in the air? xD Hmm... goku and vegeta playing tennis... xD

I meant Eiji's acrobatic tennis. I have yet to see what you're talking about in the sequel. xD

Oh i havent actually seen it =w= Its just what im thinking of when i hear flying people playing tennis xD

Welcome Cakeeee... :runhappy:

Hope you feel good and sweeet... i mean hope you have fun in here... :desire:

Cyaa~~~ :runhappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.