Hi ! ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ♪

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erfeydes

May 14, 2016
Hi everyone~
My name is Manon and I'm nearly 19!! (27th May hehe) I'm French so I can't really tell the equivalent of my study.
By the way, I'm glad to join today! I love coding, making graphic stuff, playing guitar, reading, watching anime and playing video games (I love visual novels too)!
I don't really know what I can say so, hey, can't wait to meet you all!

:alice_bye:

Reactions: Vice
Hi and welcome to our little and nice place called ASF, Erfeydes/Manon!

Have many fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy also your free time with us, okay^_^!

Hey hey! Welcome :3 I'm fairly new too we can be newbies together ^0^ I've been to Paris before but nowhere else in France, it was nice, I live in the UK so I'm fairly close! Love your avatar pic btw <3 hope you have lotsa fun and make many friends here, it seems like an awesome place so far!

Hello Erfeydes! Welcome to Anime-sharing! I hope you enjoy this place to your hearts content!

By the way what kind of VN's do you play?:D

Welcome to AS Manon~

Drop by the spam and games if you feel like chatting x3

Welcome to Anime-sharing, Erfeydes! I hope you enjoy your time here~
MV7XVZ.png

Yay, let's be newbies together 8Laelia8 ~ I have family in Paris but I prefer the countryside! ^^ I'm living in the North of France so it's reaaaally close to the UK! Thank you for my avatar, yours is really cute!!

Vishwa, I'm playing all kind of VNs, I have the feeling we can find a gem everywhere. I tend to avoid pure sexual eroge (nukige if I'm not mistaken) because I'm playing VNs for the story, as an addition to my books!

Thank you all for your welcoming messages! I will try to post as often as I can!

:miku_hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.