Hi ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malicent

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Hi people let me introduce myself, I'm Malicent i had beed active in some forums for various years.. so i came here looking for some fun.
I'm Musician, Graphic designer, Vacaloid fan and Metalhead.
I have fun making signatures... so only ask or is there's a place where i can join tell me please...
See you later ^^

Reactions: renano
Well, welcome to ASF Malicent!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^¥^?

Welcome to ASF Malicent~

hoping that we could be friends! And if you want to share some signatures you can post it here Click~~

hello Metal head

welcome to ASF join us at the spam section the LPW thread and have fun chatting with us.

also check the creativity corner it might interest you, the graphics showcase section .

Hi people let me introduce myself, I'm Malicent i had beed active in some forums for various years.. so i came here looking for some fun.
I'm Musician, Graphic designer, Vacaloid fan and Metalhead.
I have fun making signatures... so only ask or is there's a place where i can join tell me please...
See you later ^^

Hello and welcome Malicent~

You came to the right place! /me sounds like some car salesman

This community is very open and the people are warm and understanding.

Creativity Corner

The above link is where you submit just about any art you want from drawings to sigs to poetry... it is all up to you.

Please join us in the LPW which is in the Spam Section. We just chat and have fun!

We look forward to your creations~

Have some dessert to get you started!

lfASeIj.png

Welcome to AS Malicent~

Hmm... i keep forgetting to pokes the intros... xD Well we sort of know each other anyhow... =w= See you around~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?