Hi ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlettz

Jan 14, 2013
hi all :D

I really love this site i was looking for some Special anime LOLz and just discover ur forums i really love it it seem really epic its like i finally found a new cool and exciting world :D

i would love to speak with you about anime all kind :D

Thanks ^^

Just to talk about manga my favorite one is

Fairy tail
One piece
Hajjime no ippo
Death note
Fruits basket

i can name a lot and lot of title but these 5 particulary special ^^

thanks :D i will ! now i need to find cool sign and avatar hahhaha really love urs ^^

Hmm could ask someone to makes you one if you dont have any? xD My siggies were made by someone~

hello Scarlettz and welcome to ASF :hi:

glad to know that you love this forum, I hope you enjoy your time here :fulfilled:

Welcome in the ASF-team, Scarlettz!

Have just lot fun with your beloved stuff/section (and with us too) here, and feel easy good about the time here, too...

:hi: welcome to the forums!! it's a nice site. :anblink: just fair warning, you will see a lot of posts from sameung musangbeku nanashi, and probably myself :cheering: even though i recently joined too lol

P.S. in case you wanted to know, to make those little animation people go to advanced, than under the smileys click more; your welcome

Last edited:
Reactions: Scarlettz
no problem ^^ it was the first thing i wanted to know so i try to tell the newer people how lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.