Hiゃぁo(゚ー゚*o)(ノ*゚ー゚)ノゃぁ

Status
Not open for further replies.

xErikAx

潤さまは最高~
Elite Member
May 22, 2014
Hello everyone, I am Erika~
My English is not so good as this is not my mother language.
I love reading manga and playing otome games.
Recently I am playing Hana Awase(華アワセ) and BWS. I really love Fukuyama Jun(the seiyuu of Lelouch) and Ishida Akira.
I seldom watch anime but i will definitely watch every anime of Jun Jun:runhappy:
Apart from PC games, i play apps as well. Now I really love to play LoveLive! and Divine Gate(a game developed by Puzzles and Dragon company)~
Anyone who has played these games, feel free to add me as friend^^

Apart from manga and anime, i also love to listen to songs in nico nico douga(ニコニコ動画)
I really like Hanatan(花たん)'s and Yamai(ヤマイ)'s voice, for male I love Dasoku(蛇足) and Valshe(バルシェ) the most.
Of course, Vocaloid is the one i listen the most. Songs from ALI PROJECT and Mizuki Nana are also my choice as well.

P.S. I am a cosplayer as well(a novice). Miku is now my focus in cosplay events. Maybe we have met in some of the events?

Well, thank you for reading this lengthy message patiently. Hope to know you all~

Well, welcome to your new place of ASF Erika;-)!

Have a lot fun with the stuff here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay?

Notice: Don't worry about your English skill, because none of the world, okay;-)? - And yours is so far understandable.

Notice: Really, you're a cosplayer? - Couldn't maybe some pics send?

Last edited:
Reactions: oilaolenm
Well, welcome to your new place of ASF Erika;-)!

Have a lot fun with the stuff here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay?

Notice: Don't worry about your English skill, because none of the world, okay;-)? - And yours is so far understandable.

Notice: Really, you're a cosplayer? - Couldn't maybe some pics send?

Nice to meet you~ Nanashi(!?)
Sure~ A little embarrassing :blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:
I think you can see it
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Hey, hey and welcome. o/

Fukuyama Jun and Akira Ishida are great. My favorite utaite are ゆいこんぬ and みどりいぬ.

welcome to asf , who cares about English just enjoy yourself to thy max~~~ :3 P.S ur cosplay is awesome

Last edited:
:nosebleed: You're awesome, without joke meant...~!!! Make it further so...:goodtea:~>

welcome to asf , who cares about English just enjoy yourself to thy max~~~ :3 P.S ur cosplay is awesome

Thank you very much nanashi1 and mejaw~ I will improve my skills, if there are any opportunity I could post my photos?!

Hey, hey and welcome. o/

Fukuyama Jun and Akira Ishida are great. My favorite utaite are ゆいこんぬ and みどりいぬ.

Nice to meet you Shir0
Oh yeah! ゆいこんぬ and みどりいぬ have very lovely voice. i like the セツナトリップ(setsuna trip) by ゆいこんぬ the most~

Welcome to ASF Erika and nice to meet you.
:cheering:

already saw you around a bit
hrdt.gif

Thank you very much nanashi1 and mejaw~ I will improve my skills, if there are any opportunity I could post my photos?!

Not to thanking, it was of course of/from me^^! And you shouldn't shy be, and shame because of your unique skills - I see a brightly future for you (But of course without perveted meaning meant!!!).

And yeah, you can e.g. to the HQ-thread your pics post, or you do a own thread about so what in the Spam-section, okay?:goodtea:~>

Notice: Call me easily Shi, okay^^?

Last edited:
Welcome to AS Erika~

Already saw you around places xD But hope youre enjoying yourself here?~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha