Hey y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.

L0RDWAFFLE

Nov 25, 2013
I don't really know the best way to start but;

I'm James (a.k.a Waffle or LORD WAFFLE), I am an avid watcher of Anime, a beginning programmer and a gaming pro (maybe not pro). At the moment, I'm watching Toradora with School Days in queue and I am working on a MMORPG similar to Sword Art Online (yes a real game).

Regarding my game, I'm still working on art, sound and the actual game world although the basic code is there. I don't have any playable samples yet but I will be releasing a pre-alpha copy soon (with almost no content, just to see well it works over multiplayer). Send me a message if you want to be included in the multiplayer preview :)

If you want to find out more about me, reply or drop me a message :)

~James

ASF-teamへようこそ, L0RDWAFFLE/James!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice:

- [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION] [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION];.
- Cool hobby have you...:goodtea:~>

Welcome to ASF L0RDWAFFLE
Check the Spam games if you feel like it and nice to meet you

Hello lordwaffle!! I hope you can find someone with the same hobbies as you here~

[MENTION=78167]L0RDWAFFLE[/MENTION];
Welcome to ASF!!
I love your name XD
I hope you will enjoy your stay here...
Nice to meet ya

Welcome to AS James~

Drop by the spam and games if you feel like chatting~ Some stuff in my siggy if it interests..~

Hmm... some might be interested in trying..~

Hello and welcome to ASF james ~ :cheering:

A game like sao, some people would be interested

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread