Hey party people ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

xX-AmV_BeAtS-Xx

Aug 5, 2012
I'm new here...was planning to sign up for awhile now. I make forum sigs and AMVs so I can share soem stuff here like I do with my clan.

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

We look forward to your work when you plan to post them.

Lots of friendly and creative people here.

Feel free to ask questions or chat with us.

Please have something sweet for your sweet self~

widzo.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm wondering what are the sig limitations on this site ?Is there any thread I can read up about it ?

Reactions: renano
Hello AMV Beats, and welcome to Anime-Sharing!
You make sigs and AMVs eh? There's one use that makes AMVs as far as I know and there are quite the many that make signatures. I feel that you'll fit into the group just fine.
Feel free to drop by the forum games/spam section whenever you like.
Good luck and have fun!
We hope you enjoy your stay with us here at Anime-Sharing~

I must also mention, could you take a look at the drawing contest below? You can join if you feel up to it. However if you decide not to join, would it also be possible to leave your vote for one of the contestants once the contest has started? Thank you for your time~

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/graphics-showcase-51/half-human-half-animal-contest-chopsticks-76836/

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm wondering what are the sig limitations on this site ?Is there any thread I can read up about it ?

Glad to have you here~

If you go to your settings, you should see the 'Edit Avatar' setting.

There you can see the small grey text 'Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 200 by 200 pixels or 150.0 KB (whichever is smaller)'.

For sigs, please go to 'Edit Signature'.

You should see these rules:

-Users not following the below rules may have their signature edited or removed without prior notice.
-Final decision about what is accetable is made by staff on a case to case basis.
-Combined size of all images must be 500x300 or smaller.
-Keep the size of externally hosted images reasonable.
-No offensive (racial slurs, etc...) or extreme materials (guro, excessive blood etc...).
-No nudity. Your signature can be ecchi, but not too explicit.
-No profanity.
-You may link to your blog or website. You may not link to online shops, warez sites, or any sites featuring objectionable content. If in doubt, ask a staff member (remember to include a link to your forum/blog/site).

Although, having your avatar slightly larger than the rules suggest is fine.

Having a few sigs is fine too. We all 'bend' the rules a bit.

Welcome To Anime S-HARE^^
Sorry my Typing seems weird I am having my hands in front because I have my tablet in front of me and its hard to type
you do amv's? -Lol me to^^ I guess do you use sony vegas?....Or after effect...I still think sony is the best..suits me more then after effect^^

@ AhGwee Yah I make both of them. I like doing it. Can't draw so great,but I will look at the works and give my vote

@ renano thanks for the info. I will have my sig up soon XD along with other works for some constructive criticism

@ mato Yah I looked at your BSS and toradura AMVs before I signed up. I personally feel sony vegas is the best to us. I use sony vegas 10

hi AMV beats welcome to AS~

Nice to meet you^^

lol since you like making Amv's you can see the member above me makes them also~

have fun and enjoy this forum~

Welcome to AS xX-AmV_BeAtS-Xx

Hmm theres an unstated file size limit on the sigs~ Keep it under 500 KB i think... or dont make it too much larger if you do go over xD

Drop by the spam/games if you have time :3

Mii~ ...Welcome here and nice to meet you:)
...I hope you enjoy your time here like I'm doing:D

Welcome to Anime Sharing, xX-AmV_BeAtS-Xx~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

Ooh, I will be looking forward to your signatures. c:

wow :eek: you guys really know how to welcome people:D Thanks for all the welcomes

Welcome To Anime S-HARE^^
Sorry my Typing seems weird I am having my hands in front because I have my tablet in front of me and its hard to type
you do amv's? -Lol me to^^ I guess do you use sony vegas?....Or after effect...I still think sony is the best..suits me more then after effect^^
yah I use sony vegas 10. I looked at your AMVs before I signed up so I know you make them and I have to say there are pretty good too. Maybe we can do a MEP ( not sure how's it's done I just hear about it)

Lol we do this often^^ Welcome to the little villege ........

Welcome in to the big community of AS., xX-AmV_BeAtS-Xx!

Have lot fun with everybody (Especially with Mato) and discovery here your options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks