Hey new anime Fan here

Status
Not open for further replies.

king_of all

Trusted Member
Dec 4, 2011
Hello I am new fan of anime, just watched fairy tail and started to like he anime, also following Naruto, Please do tell me of any other good anime that I should like may be like fairy tail :)

Welcome to ASF, King_of all.
Have fun in the forum.

May I suggest you Angel Beats!. It's ain't that long(13 episode + 2 bonus), but I'm sure you'll gonna love it.

Welcome to ASF, King_of all.
Have fun in the forum.

May I suggest you Angel Beats!. It's ain't that long(13 episode + 2 bonus), but I'm sure you'll gonna love it.
thanks man { or girl } ;p, I will surely see that anime, also would appreciate if anyone else suggest some adult/mild adult/ exception good anime too :)

Last edited:
Hey, welcome to the anime world!!

From your post, I assume you like harem/ecchi. I suggest you Kampfer!

Oh ya, have a great stay here!!

exceptional good: Code Geass (1 + 2) if you like action/fantasy/nice and thought out story, Gintama IMO best comedy anime i have ever seen (atm: at second season, first season got 201 eps)
you might also try Death Note, Clannad (if you ever feel like watching romance/comedy) + After Story if you ever feel like crying (seriously you have no heart if you can not even cry once)

for ecchi: Queens Blade 1+2 (but there is as good as no story and some parts are far over the top)
Omamori Himari
Maken-ki (on going)
Ikki Tousen (all ... 3?, 4? seasons + OVA)
Highschool of the Dead (+ horror , figures :rolleyes:)
Sekirei (1+2)
To Love-ru (1+2)
Green Green
Girls Bravo (1+2)
Ladies vs Buttlers
Kissxsis (rather incestuous)
Tenjo Tenge
seriously it is practically impossible not to find countless ones :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hi and welcome!
Enjoy your stay and as a recommendation, watch Bleach or One Piece

exceptional good: Code Geass (1 + 2) if you like action/fantasy/nice and thought out story, Gintama IMO best comedy anime i have ever seen (atm: at second season, first season got 201 eps)
you might also try Death Note, Clannad (if you ever feel like watching romance/comedy) + After Story if you ever feel like crying (seriously you have no heart if you can not even cry once)

for ecchi: Queens Blade 1+2 (but there is as good as no story and some parts are far over the top)
Omamori Himari
Maken-ki (on going)
Ikki Tousen (all ... 3?, 4? seasons + OVA)
Highschool of the Dead (+ horror , figures :rolleyes:)
Sekirei (1+2)
To Love-ru (1+2)
Green Green
Girls Bravo (1+2)
Ladies vs Buttlers
Kissxsis (rather incestuous)
Tenjo Tenge
seriously it is practically impossible not to find countless ones :rolleyes:

thx man, I have downloaded the ladies vs butler gonna download all untill this anime fever is on :)

Welcome to ASF
Thank you

Hi and welcome!
Enjoy your stay and as a recommendation, watch Bleach or One Piece

thx man wiill download them too

also I have a question, what are harem/ecchi, and what is the differences between them { i am a newbie here right :) } also what are OVA's also if there are any other words please do tell me

Last edited:
I think harem is when there are multiple girls that likes the same guy (usually main character)
Ecchi is somewhat on the perverted side but not quite hentai
OVA- original video animation

I think harem is when there are multiple girls that likes the same guy (usually main character)
Ecchi is somewhat on the perverted side but not quite hentai
OVA- original video animation

Wow I like Harem then ;p , so in a particular way Naruto is like harem. Also so what would be the diff between OVA and the actual tv series, in terms of adult content does it rank like this
harem<ecchi<Hentai

{ I am sorry I must be sounding like a totally dum, but I like to know about the anime, Hope you don't mind :) }

Ofcourse, its no problem :)
I wouldnt say Naruto is a harem. Since (as far as I know) only Hinata acutally likes Naruto. Harem includes more than 2 girls liking the same male (main) character.
OVA's are ususally released with a DVD bundel of an Anime and not aired during the actual TV series. Also, the lenght can vary from something like 2 minutes to 1 hour. OVA's can also be a sequence or a bonus episode to a story. And most of the time the animation quality of OVA's are better compared to the acutal series since they have more money to spend on it.
From less to more I'd say: Harem>Ecchi>Hentai. I've seen quite some Harem anime and most of them do contain ecchi moments, even just a few =D.

Ofcourse, its no problem :)
I wouldnt say Naruto is a harem. Since (as far as I know) only Hinata acutally likes Naruto. Harem includes more than 2 girls liking the same male (main) character.
OVA's are ususally released with a DVD bundel of an Anime and not aired during the actual TV series. Also, the lenght can vary from something like 2 minutes to 1 hour. OVA's can also be a sequence or a bonus episode to a story. And most of the time the animation quality of OVA's are better compared to the acutal series since they have more money to spend on it.
From less to more I'd say: Harem>Ecchi>Hentai. I've seen quite some Harem anime and most of them do contain ecchi moments, even just a few =D.

Thanks man, also one last thing can you also suggest me some good anime which have mild nudity or adult themes with good story :), thanks in advance

Whaa.. probably I just missed a big convo there.. Anyways, -running out of topic- Welcome to AS! Enjoy your stay and have fun. Always look forward to *those* harems if you have time. Plentiful to see.

See you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.