Hey! Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimson

May 3, 2011
Hello there,
I newbie in this forum... :) plz guide or help me when i need help.. hope we can get along ya... i looking forward to make friend with u all...;) c ya...

Hi crimson, Welcome to ASF! :D Enjoy your day and have fun browsing. :D

Welcome to AS, crimson. ^^
Hope you'll enjoy your stay here and have fun with us. :)
If you need help just ask Ignis or Zero2DS, they'll do their best to sort out any questions and problems you might have. ;)

Welcome to ASF, crimson~ ^^
You can always ask questions in the right section of the forum or like Coro said, ask an Admin Ignis or S-Mod Zero2DS for help if needed.
Hope you will enjoy your time here and have fun around. ;)

Welcome Crimson, enjoy your time here. We've nice staff and drop by the Spam Section and you'll usually find some friendly individuals who are more than welcome to help you ;D If not, drop by the IRC section which is where the staff are most of the time ;D Don't hesitate! Anyway, see you around ;D

Thx everyone~ i glad be a As member... if i need something~ i will let u all know~ btw, i still new... i don know what should i do? should i help in upload game or? Plus, i not really active, i still got many assisgnment to do~ sorry for trouble....~

i don know what should i do

do what you feel fun ;) (without violating the rules) We made this to make everyone happy.

Head to the lpw stickied in the spam forum and have a chat with everyone. There are plenty of Spam game too~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha