Hey Everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare King

Another King
Elite Member
Oct 3, 2013
Hello there everyone I'm Nightmare King feel free to call me Nightmare sama ,King or NK :gotidea: lol

I like to watch anime & read mangas I've been DLing Visual Novels from this Website:3

hope to get along with ya guys .:whistle:

Last edited:
Welcome to my nightmare
Er

I meant the forums

I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Welcome to AS Nightmare King~

Hmm spotted you in the millions thread xD Well come by the spams more if you have time~

ASF-teamへようこそ, Nightmare King!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Welcome to my nightmare
Er

I meant the forums

I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

hmm ur Nighmare huh :desire:

oh thanks :3

Welcome to AS Nightmare King~

Hmm spotted you in the millions thread xD Well come by the spams more if you have time~

Thanks samyeung ^^
yeah I was in the forum games thread yesterday , oh i used to spam in every forum that I'm in of course i'm gonna spam :3 :8

Welcome to Anime-Sharing Nightmare King :hi:

Thanks T - Elos :gambler:
cool sig ;)
p.s I like persona game :3

ASF-teamへようこそ, Nightmare King!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Oh thanks ^^

welcome to ASF nightmare king^^

looks like sammy got a new follower now:D

welcome to ASF nightmare king^^

looks like sammy got a new follower now:D

oh thanks nawi :3

Welcome to AS...

hope you enjoy in here,.. :hi:

CYa~~~~

thanks second :3

I really should stop scaring off the new guys with my introductions <_<

oh I didn't scared to that intro, no one can scare this nightmare king :menft:

Lol how much did you do on the other forums? xD

hmm dunno how many I can't even count how many :p

oh I didn't scared to that intro, no one can scare this nightmare king :menft:

We'll see about that.

Hello there everyone I'm Nightmare King feel free to call me Nightmare sama ,King or NK :gotidea: lol

You want to be call King? That's how people refer me here in ASF, guess that might change in the future.

Anyway, welcome to ASF. I hope you enjoy your stay here, do drop by the other section to have a chat with the more active member of this forum, especially the LPW in the Spam Section, where most of the talking takes place. If you need anything, give me a shout and I'll see what I can do. All in all I hope you will have fun ;)

We'll see about that.

You want to be call King? That's how people refer me here in ASF, guess that might change in the future.

Anyway, welcome to ASF. I hope you enjoy your stay here, do drop by the other section to have a chat with the more active member of this forum, especially the LPW in the Spam Section, where most of the talking takes place. If you need anything, give me a shout and I'll see what I can do. All in all I hope you will have fun ;)

oh we will see about what :gotidea:

oh another King appeared :3 nice to meet ya Arturia since we both are kings so i'will call ya that :fulfilled: well u guys can call me Nightmare sama if u want :giveme:

oh thanks for the warming welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。