Hey everybody :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyes

Jan 25, 2015
Hey there!

I'm just your usual anime/japan fangirl from Hungary, already being in a small Hungarian forum community. So I was just thinking that it would be nice to make some anime friends outside the country too :) I'm a student, studying history and Japanese atm, and would like to ask you to forgive me for my mistakes, I'm not fluent in English, after all ^^

Beside anime, I usually watch jdrama/jmovie as well, and the last year became quiet a seiyuu fan too, so I'm giving a try to otome games these days :D

Don't really know what else to say, so here is my MAL, in case you would wonder about what I'm watching.

I hope we'll get along well.

Well, welcome to ASF Skyes!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time with us as well...^_^!!!

Edit: Don't worry about your English skills, because none of the world is perfect, okay? - Where then yours is so far fine/enough!

Edit2: Isten hozott téged ide, jó látni egy társat innentől...!!!:goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3