Hey! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreko

Paranoid Schizophrenia
May 29, 2012
Hello everyone, My name is Oreko but I'm also known as Alias, Mannosuke, Poniko and Kourin.
I'm new here, so I'll give you a brief overview. I'm XX years old, know English, Spanish and Japanese (as long as you don't bring kanji into the equation.) I enjoy anime, manga, Visual Novels and Video Juegos Otros ;). As my medium of choice, I will choose visual novels over the two other common mediums (anime and manga) but even as that is, please don't try to talk Katawa Shoujo with me, IMHO, I believe that it's a bastardization of the visual novel. That aside, I am pleased to meet you and hope that I can become more active around the board. :D

Hi Oreko (*^∀^*)ノ

Welcome to ASF!! Glad to have you on board! (*´∀人)
Hope you have lots of fun and enjoy

See you around! (。^ω^)ノ

Welcome and enjoy your stay~

The forums are open 24/7 except for maintenance and other skeptical means~ :3

Please have a cookie~

a0b7b2954505f74ca4fdc12b739c7a2f.png

Hi Oreko! Do you know that suspicious people usually have many aliases/pseudonyms/identities. =D

Welcome to ASF and have fun! See you around!

Ehehehe...
he reason I have so many aliases is because none of them are original names and therefor come from something. They are commonly taken by other people eho know of the name =/ So I need to have quite a few to choose from.

Welcome to Anime Sharing, Oreko~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

HO-OH. I know a bit of Spanish and I know a bunch of Japanese too :3

Bienvenidos a ASF ^^

I know a bit of spanish myself (being latino and all lol)
Anywho welcome once again to the mystical magical land of the ASF hope you enjoy your stay while slaying dragons and riding unicorns you will find what you need to complete your adventurous stay here at the forums ^^.

Welcome to AS Oreko~
Drop by the spam/games xD
Dragons and unicorns... hmm i wonder if you will meet them~

Welcome to the forums!!! Enjoy your stay and.....beware the great one......(no such thing, I'm trying to add a epic tone to ASF)

Hi oreko :hi:
Welcome to Anime Sharing!!!!
Enjoy your stay and fun with us!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。