Hey all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telsa

The Goddess of NTR
Contributor
Jan 23, 2012
Hi everyone, i am Telsa, and i am a pretty active forum participant. I used to belong to Hongfires main stream community until the majority of the content went stale. over time it died down and i noticed a lot of the people i know of, or content sharers ended up over here.

so not only am i here for the goods and the lovable girlcelly, but i plan on starting topics, and participating in main stream social threads and other such things other then lurking and downloading.

in fact i already started to re-form topics ect over here, but apparently the mods take more then 12 hours to accept a topic? or is it because i am green with zero posts?

Either way i am here, and i hope to make new friends and bring old ones over here!

thanks for taking your time to read my intro!

- Telsa

Welcome to AS, Telsa :)
Its good to have you here ~
Enjoy your stay here and have fun in the spams if you have time

Welcome to AS Telsa, I look forward to your posts then. And like Kitteh said. Enjoy Tha SPAMS.

Welcome ^_^ Yea i would assume its the fact you haven't posted enough. But shouldn't take long. Enjoy your stay. File host websites also effected the downloads also D:

Thanks for the welcome all!

Checked out the spam area.... very... random and interesting.

and as for the post in question, i am not posting for hosting, though i might do a single torrent or two. i tried to start up a discussion in the Hentai forum but apparently its heavily moderated? Gonna have to get used to how you run things here

Welcome to AS Telsa :3
Im the current "king" of that random and interesting area lol although someone is plotting to overthrow meh~

Welcome to AS Telsa :3
Im the current "king" of that random and interesting area lol although someone is plotting to overthrow meh~

lol with the "king" stuff
Welcome to AS [MENTION=13786]Telsa[/MENTION]
Enjoy your time here
And don't forget to SPAM
hehehe
:D

Welcome to ASF, Telsa.
Have fun in the forum.

Oh sam, that's just your imagination. nobody wanna overthrow you.:emjudge: For now.:traitor:

I was browsing and i noticed the bomb game you guys are "playing" do you guys (and Amyeung46 specifically) have nothing better to do? lol thats some hardcore boredom right there.

Either way looks like your having fun, thanks for having me.

Also, thought occurred to me - Any specific topic currently going on or anything any of you suggest i get involved in? looking for something to do.

I was browsing and i noticed the bomb game you guys are "playing" do you guys (and Amyeung46 specifically) have nothing better to do? lol thats some hardcore boredom right there.

Either way looks like your having fun, thanks for having me.

Also, thought occurred to me - Any specific topic currently going on or anything any of you suggest i get involved in? looking for something to do.

Hmmmm
maybe like "What time is it?" and "Who will post next?"

:menft:

Hmm i did say im spam king :p lol
Boredom hmm i suppose it is~ Im trying to pass coro in terms of post currently :3
If you post in any topic im pretty sure people would read and maybe respond. As for the topics getting attention currently i would say its probably the thread about MU going down if that interests you.

Last edited:
Hmm i did say im spam king :p lol
Boredom hmm i suppose it is~ Im trying to pass coro in terms of post currently :3
If you post in any topic im pretty sure people would read and maybe respond. As for the current topics getting attention currently i would say its probably the thread about MU going down if that interests you.

One day i will be the spam king for sure
lol

Nah i finally remembered. I stole the title from kimmy who had about 34 posts average then xD You and will were probably busy or something :/

Welcome to winchester AS!
Always remember to lock the deadblots or the zombies might get in.

Although its probably late for that XD
Enjoy your stay

Lol i havent really been on other forums so im not sure about that
[MENTION=4859]Snowkitteh[/MENTION] hmm if you beat me thats quite a feat in itself cuz you were here longer than me and the longer youve been here the harder it is :p

Welcome [MENTION=13786]Telsa[/MENTION]... Have fun in game n spam sec... n somehow we like ntr too... :forsaken:

Ciao~~~

I have been found out already, oh wait, my post got accepted YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.