Hey all !

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenShjIN

~ Tenno heika banzai! ~
Elite Member
Oct 19, 2013
Ohayou Gozaimasu dear community !

Im 32 from Germany....Addicted to Manga & Anime since 2002,also very interested in japanese culture in general and eroge.Wisited many forums as visitor but yours was so nice,the threads interesting and in general..i don`t know...had the strong need tto stay here and so here i am...sorry for my bad english try to improve that in future !
thx for ya time ! :)

Reactions: renano
Welcome to Anime-Sharing KenShjIN :hi:, I used to live in Germany, Augsburg, and Darmstadt, I don't speak a lot of German though I lived on the U.S. Army bases over there.

Hi T-ELOS ! thx for the welcome...a good friend of mine also was living in an army base near Berlin,he`s also the first person from the u.s i`ve met in real.Anyway....hope to have a good time here and really lookin forward to talk with you guys (and girls..) about our beloved hobby ! actually your from chicago so i have to add that as a mlb fan im also addicted to the white sox...anyway..thx for reply and see ya soon! ;)

I love watching baseball! I am a Chicago Cubs fan, but they never win :deadsad:

The last Big Deal of the "North Siders" was 2008 as i remember but anyway.....keep dreamin ! :P my most favourite team are the N-Y-Mets...and...well..ya know....as a Cubs fan you understand ! :)

Yeah it's been a long time since the Met's won the World Series, but the Cubs haven't won the World Series since 1908, over 100 years :swearveng: I thought they would win in 2008, but they got swept in the first round by the Dodgers. :dead:

welcome to ASF!

speaking of military im going to be joining up with them ASAP but anyway enjoy your time here!

2002 eh? name any good manga or anime?

@ zad38 chobits,hack/sign,naruto is what comes in mind :)

ah man seen all them XD and if you want to mention someone its [MENTION=19989]name[/MENTION] ; i believe

edit: someone actually has a username of name?! wtf?

Im also into American Football...and as a Ravens fan...ya know...Go Ravens ! Flacco is my hero...hope they make it that season :)

[MENTION=73641]KenShjIN[/MENTION]; I have seen all of those as well. What is your favorite anime? Mine is Cowboy Bebop. Are you watching the MLB Playoffs. I'm a Chicago Bears fan myself, for basketball it's the Chicago Bulls, and hockey it's the Chicago Blackhawks. Did Ray Lewis retire on the Ravens?

Last edited:
Man..there ar eso many good anime`s/manga`s...but Lets start with manga : BLAME !,AAh my Goddess !,Dr.Slump,Ranma1/2,FruitBasket,Dragon Ball...man so many more. Anime : DNA2,Dragonball,Cowboy Bebop,Vampire princess Miyu,3x3 eyes,ROLW,vision of escaflowne,hotaru no haka,kimagure orange road,man...no place here to name all ! so many more....and yes..lewis`s last station was here at Baltimore memorial stadium !

@ T-ELOS watchin most of the games at ESPN sports ....have no other choice here in europe cause the interest here in american sports f.e Football,baseball,hockey,basebal...welll let me say the people her just watchin and love soccer ! european style....

pay hard money for enjoyin all the stuff live...about 25 bucks a month actually for nfl and mlb !

[MENTION=73641]KenShjIN[/MENTION]; When I was in Germany I saw a European Football game (NFL) I think it was in Frankfurt.

Actually it`s not the same....

ya know,the NFL...its some kind of exotic here,not many fans and...not supported by tv like in the us

anyway what are your favourite manga/ anime`s besides Cowboy Bebop ?

Do you have also some favourite VN or §D H-Games ? just askin.. :)

It's better if we talk with visitor messages, check your notifications on top of the page, the mod's don't like a lot of conversation in the introduction threads. It's on the very top where it says notifications.

Welcome to AS KenShjIN~

Drop by the spam/games sometime if you wants and pokes the stuff in my siggy~ :runhappy:

ASF-teamへようこそ, KenShjIN!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Hey KenShjIN, welcome to the forum, I hope you're enjoying your time here and like recommended, do drop by the LPW in the Spam Section to chat with the more active members of the community. I would also like to tell you that double posting is highly not recommended in the forum, so please try to avoid that in the future~ Thanks and have fun surfing around.

Hello and welcome~

We are very happy that you decided to join ASF~

Your English is completely understandable. If you need any help... we will assist anytime. Or poke [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION] ; when he is not busy since he can speak German. Lol.

It is great that you have such a deep appreciation for anime since 2002. ^^

Stop by at the Spam and Game sections to chat or download the many anime we have available.

Please have something sweet~

0sbr.jpg

i was poked. hey, dude! welcome to hell our kind community. just ask away, if you ever have any questions. enjoy your stay!

and yeah, i speak german. there is a german speaking group here as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/