Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ark_Thompson

Nov 24, 2013
Hello everyone,

I'm Ark Thompson, fan of hentai, video games, cinema and music, and I've been a leecher here for 1 year...

I suscribed here to make people discover a hentai game I'm currently working on.

Don't know what else I can say about myself ^^

But I have a question though. What is best place in which I could post an amateur hentai game ? (I'm afraid I'm not really sure where I should open such a thread ^^)

Hiya [MENTION=78094]Ark_Thompson[/MENTION]; :hi:
Welcome to ASF
I hope you will enjoy your stay here,
There are some members who works on visual novels too
I'm not sure where you should post though because I'm a new member too ^^
Maybe the other could help...

But I have a question though. What is best place in which I could post an amateur hentai game ? (I'm afraid I'm not really sure where I should open such a thread ^^)

1st: ASF-teamへようこそ, Ark_Thompson!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

2nd: How is it meant "What is best place in which I could post an amateur hentai game ?"? - You mean what there/here upload? - If uploading, then have you a Uploader to be first: In this case have you the rules (is linked) first read, okay? Because you then later no problems have will....:goodtea:~>

Last edited:
Welcome to AS Ark~

Hmm if you want to upload the game then best do as shi says... if you want a threads... not quite sure what would be appropriate... maybe somewhere in the pure and innocent room...~ Havent really poked around there so cant say if its allowed or not..~

Drop by the spam/games sometime~ Perhaps pokes the stuff in my siggy sometime?~

Thanks for the welcome ^^

Well yes I'm a game developper and I was wondering what was the appropriate section of the forum to post my game. In fact, everything is already online (I have a blog with the game uploaded on both Mediafire and Mega), it's just that I know the Hentai Game section doesn't work the same way in this forum (it's not a section for amateur games) than in others forum.

I just read the rules about uploads. But I don't really know if I'm concerned, since the downloads are free and available on my blog. Can I have some clarifications please ?

I just read the rules about uploads. But I don't really know if I'm concerned, since the downloads are free and available on my blog. Can I have some clarifications please ?

Well, I've you already the link given, you've just read and then obey, okay? But if you no clue have, then make a thread/post in the Site Support-section, where then the Admins and Mods sooner or later you the answer to your question bring will, okay?:goodtea:~>

Hmm... yes perhaps admin would be a better choice... they would probably move your thread where its supposed to go if you put it wrong though..~

Hello and welcome to ASF ark ~ :cheering:

If you're still unsure, you can always ask the admins themselves

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Welcome to ASF Ark Thompson
:cheering:
Check the Spam games if you feel like it and nice to meet you.
The actual Forum games are here link, you may want to check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.