Hello~

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakuusaku

Feb 9, 2016
Good day!!!

I am saku and I don't know how introductions work. The last time I had to write an introduction was when I was 12 which was 8 years ago so yeah. I'm mainly here because I'm thirsty for ikebo which can be easily translated to: I am in high need of otome games someone help me I am crying. I don't really have much to say since I'm pretty boring to say the truth. The only interesting thing about me is my language knowledge. I speak English, German, Spanish and French pretty good and am currently studying korean and japanese. I mean not even that is really interesting so yeah.

I hope we can get along tho!!! (and please don't mind me crying about some of my seiyuu crushes---)

Edit: I forgot to mention THAT I REALLY LIKE TO TALK IN CAPS LOCK AND USE THE EXCLAMATION MARK!!!!!

Last edited:
Ouu interesting~!!!
My german is not so good but others at the level of 'pretty good' like you said~ :3
And of course welcome to anime-sharing [MENTION=123224]sakuusaku[/MENTION]; :) ~
Learning languages are super interesting,well at least for me~*lol*
Don't worry i always cryover seiyuu and bishies too~:P
Japan doing a neat job :lmao:
Well other than that,welcome to the forum once again.Glad you joined us and became a part of the community~
Let's get along in the future and make happy memories~

Mitte, mitte.

* /me has just found someone so interesting that she wants to cry

Well, you're better than me with presentation, honestly, hehe. I never introduced myself, which is embarrassing to say but it's the truth...

5qbjss.png

Hehe, first of all, welcome to this amazing place, [MENTION=123224]sakuusaku[/MENTION];
I hope you spend a wonderful time here with of all us and, really, it's amazing that you know so many languages.
I'm envious you and I think that's an interesting fact of you, althought you don't think the same.

I'll want to be a translator some day, so, for me, that's someone know many languages it's so interesting that makes me want to hug you strongly right now.
And don't worry, I'm a slumy with my seiyuus as well, hehe.

DyyBJj.png

Again, glad to have someone like you here, and enjoy, and be happy, and let's be friends...

*So excited, so excited*

anG4mu.png

/me always present

3 person who's interested in languages...we are the new power rangers!
BD5RkQ.png

We, the Power Rangers, will dominate the world with our own hands, hehe!

/me wants to mourn of emotion

EVcsG0.png

Well, hi and welcome to our little and nice place called ASF, Saku-kun!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^_^?

Edit: Oh, du kannst Deutsch? Interessant... Nun, lass uns dann mehr über dir reden in der Zukunft, okay...xD?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO BE A TRANSLATOR!!!!!!!!! My life long dream which I gave up after looking at what I would need to do when going to a translator school cries
Well I think that this amount of languages ins't really something at all especially if you're from a European country where school makes you learn at least 2 to 3 or even 4 languages hahaha

Thank you!! I feel like I really might be able to enjoy it here hehe////

P.S.: okay das klingt gut!!

Hu! Und du komst also auch (nicht dass ich von da bin) von Deutschland... Es wird mehr und mehr interessanter...:goodtea:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO BE A TRANSLATOR!!!!!!!!! My life long dream which I gave up after looking at what I would need to do when going to a translator school cries
Well I think that this amount of languages ins't really something at all especially if you're from a European country where school makes you learn at least 2 to 3 or even 4 languages hahaha

Thank you!! I feel like I really might be able to enjoy it here hehe////

P.S.: okay das klingt gut!!

For me it's amazing since I'm not European (yes, I'm from a smaller place)
Hehe, I hope you really enjoy being here.
PD: As they say, dreams can always come true, Mao-chan, hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha