Helloooooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

champu

Dec 5, 2013
Hello everyone.

My name is Champ. Nice to meet you all.
I like manga, anime and game very much. ^___________^
Even I do not know japanese. I will try to learn. I wish one day I can play japanese game with clear understanding. Yeh Yeh !!!!!!!!

Reactions: cermancewill
Welcome to ASF Champ
:cheering:
Check the Spam games if you feel like it and nice to meet you.
The actual Forum games are here link, and the spam section here link you may want to check it out.

Already see you around a bit

Welcome to ASF Champ
:cheering:
Check the Spam games if you feel like it and nice to meet you.
The actual Forum games are here link, and the spam section here link you may want to check it out.

Already see you around a bit

Anayomex, you are the most active one. I'm so surprise for your stat *0*

Welcome champu!

Aside from the Forum Games/Spam sections that ana has already shared, if you're interested in learning Japanese maybe you can drop by the Japanese Chat section!
See you around! :hi:

Thank you for your advice about Japanese Section. ^________^

Reactions: cermancewill
Anayomex, you are the most active one. I'm so surprise for your stat *0*

Thanks, I have been more active lately but the real King is Samy, you can see him under friends in my profile if you want.

Welcome to ASF champu:runhappy:

I too wish I could play Japanese games with full understanding

Welcome to AS Champ~

Hmm since they already said drop by the spam and games... well.. pokes at the links in my siggy if you like rp and stuff~

Reactions: champu
ASF-teamへようこそ, Champ!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice:

- [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; you've the ava from Champ see.
- And Champ, your wish could sooner than thought come, that you sometime able are Japanese-games/language to handle...:goodtea:~>

Reactions: champu
Just joined last month too! :swearveng:

If you have any questions feel free to ask there I'm sure someone will be able to help

Many japanese conversation at there but I just can remember only some katakana and hirangana T^T. It seems too hard to me.

Hi! I hope we'll get along! Welcome to ASF =^o^=

Many japanese conversation at there but I just can remember only some katakana and hirangana T^T. It seems too hard to me.
I understand you, me to also....

ASF-teamへようこそ, Champ!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice:

- [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; you've the ava from Champ see.
- And Champ, your wish could sooner than thought come, that you sometime able are Japanese-games/language to handle...:goodtea:~>

Sorry but I don't understand "you've the ava from Champ see." Could you please tell me more ?

Sorry but I don't understand "you've the ava from Champ see." Could you please tell me more ?

Well, because one my friends here is a big Charlotte-fan, and I've just him easily about your ava (avatar) mentioned...:goodtea:~>

Hello and welcome to ASF champ ~ :fluteangel:

Clear understanding eh, I can tell you this, anything too deep (the story) is rather difficult to understand

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.