Hello ~ !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desensitize

おうひ
Jun 6, 2013
Hello AS community,
I'm super new at this. ;__;..

My name is Roxanne. I suck at academics.
I like singing terribly and photography/video-animation.
Some sports I play/participate in are: Volleyball, Badminton, Dragonboat Racing and Softball.

Other than that, I adore anime and manga.
& I am starting to get a little obsessive over otome games, which is how I found this! c:

Haha, nice to meet you guys.
I am in your care ~

:hi: [MENTION=55174]Desensitize[/MENTION]; and welcome to ASF! :cheering:

Travel by the spam/games sections sometimes for fanciful fun times!

ASF-teamにようこそ, Desensitize/Roxanne!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Osu~ Welcome to AS. I see that you are the type who likes fancy fonts. Haha, nice sig btw. ;)

Welcome to AS Roxanne~

My first forum :runhappy: People here are nice... enough :evillaugh: Just watch out for flying fish and kitteh paws :dead:

Drop by the spams and games x3

Pretty late but..

Hello and welcome to ASF Desensitize~ :cheering:

Even if you are new, this forum shouldn't be difficult to navigate (or whatever problems you have) at all ^^

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section. ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Haha, thank you for the warm welcome everyone! c:
I am definitely staying ~

Osu~ Welcome to AS. I see that you are the type who likes fancy fonts. Haha, nice sig btw. ;)

And not necessarily fancy, more like cute! c: & thank you, I like yours as well.

Lol but theyre hard to readdd x3 Had small font on something and well... wasnt used to it so changed it to larger so i could read clearly xD

Lol the small font i was playing with was hard to read xD And after a certain size, smaller is a little harder no matter what...

hello Desensitize,
and welcome to ASF, I hope that you will like it here with us and above all have fun :goodtea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha