Hello ~ ^u^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myako

Jul 30, 2013
I'm not someone good with intoductions and my english isn't the best so this will be rather short.

Hello, my name is Myako. Or at least people call me that, I mean, real names, who needs that. I do enjoy talking to people but I'm not someone to start conversations. My favorite games are BlazBlue and Touhou, though I'm a Touhou-Noob. Also, I do enjoy drawing a lot but I don't have enough money to get a new tablet at the moment, but I'd love to draw for some of you too. I don't have enough own ideas so I love to get stuff to draw. <3

That's about it, I guess. Feel free to ask me questions or anything.. ~

Welcome to ASF, im sure you will fit right in! i look forward to seeing some of your drawings! and dont worry about your english im sure we can compensate! have fun on the forum! and you've already got a signature! one step ahead of me!

ASF-teamにようこそ, Myako!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice: Du solltest über deine Englisch Skills nicht so viel Sorgen machen, denn wie lautet ein berühmtes Sprichwort: "Nobody is perfect" - Dein Level wird sicher reichen heir...:goodtea:~>

forgot to mention, if you need something looked for i have a habit of looking hard online, feel free to contact me, and how bout helping us count to 1 million to introduce yourself to everyone?

Welcome to ASF. I hope you'll have a good time.

Touhou :runhappy:

"my english isn't the best"
Don't worry. I've seen people from Germany with far worse English than you.

Welcome to AS Myako~

Hmm looking forward to seeing a bit of your work~ x3

Drop by the spams if you ever feel like it~

That is Shiina, right? Ah, I love Angel Beats! “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”

funny we just mentioned it in my thread haha, what anime you would like to live in, its under anime talk, but were a bit side tracked into games right now haha

:XD: werden ja immer mehr Deutsche hier ^^

Willkommen im Forum schau mal beim Games/Spamm Berreich vorbei

Viel spaß auf A-S :goodtea:

Lol yeps shiina xD She never got to fight much though D: If only they had animated the shiina vs kanade scene from the ln... xD Actually the ln could just be another anime :runhappy:

:hi: Myako,
nice to meet you and welome.
I hope that you will enjoy your stay here with us.

why are you worried about your english? i didn't have even the slightest difficulty reading what you wrote. well, welcome to ASF, enjoy your stay :thumbup:

Hello and welcome to ASF Myako~ :cheering:

Your english isn't the best, but it's among the good ones XD
You can draw? I'm interested to see your work of art ^^

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3