Hello World.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arucarD

Feb 27, 2011
Just to cut down to the bare essentials :

Q. How did you come up with that username?
The anime Hellsing is my favorite of all time, in japanese this is how his name is spelled and since I love tradition, it stayed.

Q. Are you Male or Female?
I am a guy.

Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites?
Re watching GantZ, Hellsing is my favorite but others include, High School Of The Dead, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Elfen Lied, Sword Of The Berserk, Great Teacher Onizuka, Get Backers, Full Metal Panic! [First series.], Full Metal Alchemist, Black Lagoon, among way too many more to keep listing.

Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character?
Arucard of Hellsing.

Q. What kind of music do you listen to?
Anything that I can make sense of and that sounds well put together.

Q. What are your favorite songs?
Alot of older hip hop / rap / RnB / reggaeton / anime music are the foundations of how I am. So I cannot truly decide, but a classic would be The Pharcyde - Back In The Day.

Q. How did you find AS?
Honestly I do not remember, but it was a while before I even registered.

Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play?
FPS [Primarily Counter-Strike] / MMORPG [Only DC Universe Online] / Action - Adventure games as well.

Q. What are your hobbies?
CS / Hentai / Basketball / Anime / Working on my game servers among many more.

Q. What kind of stuff do you like?
Pretty much goes to say the same as my hobbies.

Q. Are you a student?
No.

Q. How old are you?

Q. What are your favorite foods?
Lasgna / Rice and way too many more to disclose.

Q. What Languages do you speak?
English / Spanish

Q. Do you like FlashChat?
Its not bad, but as long as it is fully customized properly, looks pretty well done. [Still not a true substitute for integrated chat to forum software.]

Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese?
I wish I did, but unfortunately I do not. Weird also, since I do not watch Dubbed anime / hentai.

Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime?
Cartoons are animation without the art of cinema implemented as far as I see. The true grasp of drama, action, suspense, horror, etc. Are always cared for in anime, plus the drawing is just much more beautiful. I do not agree and never will agree that anime is the same as a cartoon.

Any other questions, do not be afraid to ask.

- arucarD . [ R ] .

Greeting and welcome around AS, arucarD~ ^^

Hope you will enjoy your time here and have a great time with us. ;)

Wow, how did you know someone will throw you that interviews

Welcome to our forum, it is small, but it is packed with wonderful things (and to me, it is Juice ♪ ♫~)

Wow, how did you know someone will throw you that interviews

Welcome to our forum, it is small, but it is packed with wonderful things (and to me, it is Juice ♪ ♫~)

As I said, been coming around the forums for a little while. Plus I read member introductions among other posts, just to familiarize myself with the structure and the community. The community may be small, but it is definitely going to grow. Has so much potential and the forum is simple, yet very appealing and full of information. I do look forward to anything there is to come.

Reactions: corocoro
Welcome to AS, arucarD. ^^
Hope you'll enjoy your stay here and it seems like you'll be going far. :P

Definitely will enjoy my time here, getting me back in touch with a lot of the anime I have not watched / did not have time to. :]

welcome here

looks like you are already well versed with the forum before someone took in charge and point you to go somewhere :P

you a programmer by any chance? and what is the CS in your hobbies is that Counter Strike or Computer Science xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!