Hello! And welcome to Left Handed Sock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KokoroPixie

Jun 5, 2013
So, you thought socks were unibiradical, uhuh? Fear not! With weekly lessons and a huge amount of rescue chocolate, we can show you the true meaning of socks, and why the lint trap in the dryer is the real enemy!

Or..

You can give me chocolate at any time to keep quiet. :P

???
...Anyway...

ASF-teamにようこそ, KokoroPixie!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Thank you Nanashi :)

Just always feel it is more proper on introductions that everyone is aware that I am 184% sanity free, so they can act and/or hide as needed.

Hope you are having a wonderful cotton candy cloudy day, and that the storms tomorrow miss your strawberry patch!

Oh, well yeah, sure... You're though really a weird type, that can I say...:goodtea:~>

Welcome to AS KokoroPixie~

Lol we need more madness around the spams =w= Come joins :runhappy: Or im not giving you chocolate :evillaugh:

Welcome to AS KokoroPixie~

Lol we need more madness around the spams =w= Come joins :runhappy: Or im not giving you chocolate :evillaugh:
Aren't [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION] ; and I enough for you? :crushed:

Also welcome socky ^.^
I would use your user name, but I'm to lazy to scroll up with my iPad :XD:
I'm sure you'll feel right at home here ^.^

『Welcome to ASF SocksPixie, do you want to embrace the madness? Even if you don't you have no other choice but to do so since 1 [MENTION=41987]mad person[/MENTION] and 1 [MENTION=13039]mad owl[/MENTION] have greeted you already!!』

Hmm who was the one that said there could never be enough madness? :/

『Welcome to ASF SocksPixie, do you want to embrace the madness? Even if you don't you have no other choice but to do so since 1 [MENTION=41987]mad person[/MENTION] and 1 [MENTION=13039]mad owl[/MENTION] have greeted you already!!』
You sound like a commercial Sova
"Do you want to embrace the madness? If so call 1-800-I've-lost it, once again that's 1-800-I've-lost it
Call today!"

[MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]; BUT WAIT! If you call in the next 20 minutes we'll throw in a flamethrower!!!!!!

Welcome to ASF O yee who is one with the socks.

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ; "Made out of real wood! Because nothing says we care more than a complete disregard to your safety!"

[MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]; BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE, MOTHERFATHERS!!! Enter the coupon code "madhatter" and you will receive flammable gloves and pants at no additional cost!

Ok I think we've said enough.
This is Socky's welcoming thread, and we should respect that ^.^
As you can see Socky, you should have no trouble fitting in. :fulfilled:

Ok I think we've said enough.
This is Socky's welcoming thread, and we should respect that ^.^
『I still feel that something isn't enough but yeah, lets leave it at that... And don't turn my planting into a commercial on your own! But since you already did there is no other way but to continue:』

"And if you call on Tuesday we will also throw a few of someone's marbles at you ;p"

『But anyway, SocksPixie, as you can most probably already see, there are only weird people here so you will do just fine :evillaugh:

Yoroshiku~ Hoho looks like you have come to the right place. Most of the users here are a little wacko in the head, so you fill right in~ Hohohohoho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.