Hello there o/

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroiHana

~黒い花~
Jun 25, 2012
Hi there ( ^-^)/
I've been here for a few weeks already but I never got around to create an introduction thread so I thought I might as well create one now (笑)
I'm came here since I'm interested in japanese media in general and music in particular
I'm also interested in science (especially Biology, Psychology and Philosophy) and literature and I write quite a lot ^^

So greetings everyone~

Well, I say it in 3 languages:

(A/D)Nun, willkommen in ASF-Team, Kuroi Hana!

Nun, du bist schon eineweile in ASF, wo du dich schon recht eingelebt hast - Habe weiterhin viel Spaß hier: Freunden, Abschnitten usw. - Aber wenn du einige Fragen hast, dann zögere nicht, okay? Du kannst jeden Zeit zu uns kommen und deine Belangen erzählen.

(E)Well, welcome in the ASF-theam, Kuroi Hana!

Well, you're already a while in ASF, where you already rightly lived have - Have furthermore a lot fun here: Friends, sections and etc. - But if you some questions have, then waste no time, okay? You can any time to us come and your things say.

(J)Maa, ASF no chi-mu e youkoso, Kuro Hana-san!

Maa, kimi wa mou koko de nanji in iru yo, doko kimi wa mou yoku kurashita aru yo - Korekara motto motto takusan no tanoshi aru yo: Tomodachi to bunbun ni soshite iroiro no mo. - Dakara kimi wa tabun iroiro shitsumon no koto aru, sorekara nara jikan ga mudan na ne. Kimi ga itsumo oretachini e kuru soshite kimi no nozomi koto wa setumei'suru yo.

Welcome to AS KuroiHana~

Already an ASL member xD Though i suppose june isnt really a few weeks x3

Drop by the spam/games sometime~

Hello and welcome to AS-...
that's not quite correct is it? XD

>weeks
Indeed lol

but anyway, hope you enjoy staying here ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?