Hello there, all you happy people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wondermouse

Trusted Member
Jan 4, 2018
Hello there, all you happy people. You can call me Wondermouse.

The best way to describe myself is that I'm a woman somewhere in her 30s whose very first anime was Sailor Moon when I was eleven years old, and was involved with mailing lists and message boards since about that age. When it comes to anime I will try anything once, especially if it has good music. Over the years, I've ended up watching things I later regretted because of an OP or ED theme that stuck in my head. The pull of a good soundtrack is that strong.

When it comes to manga, though, I keep circling back around to shoujo, since I'm a hopeless romantic.

My life has been fairly uneventful, and given that I have both immediate and extended family whose lives are full of drama that would provide a rich vein of writing material if any of it sounded believable, that's kind of a good thing.

That's all I could think of. It's been a while since I've been anything like active on any more than one message board in the past few years. All the general anime forums I used to haunt are lost to the sands of time or no longer worth going to. Mostly that former one.

Hi! [MENTION=158141]Wondermouse[/MENTION];. nice to meet you.
welcome to ASF! ノシ

Welcome, interesting person.
sticker.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.