Hello AS. Pleased to join yah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildarc

Nov 5, 2013
So i have been reading that you have been getting a lot of so called "Hongfire refugees." Well i am another one. I have came her on the urgent request to save my life. (Its not as dramatic as you may think.)

So i know that many of us. If not all of us, that watch anime find that one great anime that we instantly fall in love with and watch avidly for the next couple of day. Even weeks. Then we finish it. That dreadful moment that we hope we never come to. "What do i do now? Where do i go for new content? Will it be just as good? Should i take a shower?"

I have just got done watching Helsing Ultamate and in my opinion was a VERY good dark anime. I have also watched Elfen Lied, Higurashi no koro ni and Shingetsutan Tsukihime (Not really dark but my all time fave) and enjoyed those as well. So then to my request. Can anyone steer me into the right direction to a good Dark Anime? Any advice would be much appreciated.

[MENTION=76183]Wildarc[/MENTION] ;

Hi there, seems like we might share some similar anime tastes, or at least anime experiences.~ Havne't watched Hellsing Ultimate yet, but the other first/earlier one. Or Shingetsutan Tsukihime.

I have some tips, but I haven't watched them yet myself. -Deadman Wonderland and -Another /those are two series I have on my harddrive and wanting to see if or when I find time, after if.. or when I find time to learn some more Japanese <.>

What about like High school Of the dead. At least i think that's what it was called. My late best friend was watching an anime that started out with some high school kids fighting some zombies and all the females were..... to say the least well endowed lol.

What about like High school Of the dead. At least i think that's what it was called. My late best friend was watching an anime that started out with some high school kids fighting some zombies and all the females were..... to say the least well endowed lol.
heheh I've watched that as well. Well if its too your liking sure. But It's not one of the better ones imo. It's not as serious as some others if you like dark/horror/psychology stuff.

ASF-teamへようこそ, Wildarc!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Welcome to AS Wildarc~

Hmm... wonder if you might like mirai nikki..~

Drop by the spam/games if you feel like chatting~

I would try and see Mirai Nikki xD.. Also Welcome to ASF! Hope you enjoy your time here with us!

Hello and welcome to ASF wildarc ~ :cheering:

Not so much refugees actually, just 'some'

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.