Hello people!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASF-teamへようこそ, Rankisamomo!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

[MENTION=77818]Rankisamomo[/MENTION] ; Welcome to ASF, hope we get along:runhappy:

Hmm... Sorry [MENTION=77818]Rankisamomo[/MENTION];, but I don't want than asshole act, but you've one (#4 or #5 ) from your posts delete, because double-poisting isn't allowed, okay?

Notice: The deleting function find you at your "Edit Post" bar menu, okay?...:goodtea:~>

@nanashi1 QwQ Ehhh? Seriously? I don't know that!!!

Hmm... Well, see you at you before "Reply" the "Edit Post" bar? - You click on "Edit Post", then see you at righ-below corner 4 menu choice: Save/Go Advanced/Delete/cancel - You need there Delete choice, then have you...:goodtea:~>

@nanashi1 'w' hooo...thanks for information~
btw, that's post I want to reply another member but ended up like that. ^^" can you teach me how to use tag or mention?

'w' hooo...thanks for information~
btw, that's post I want to reply another member but ended up like that. ^^" can you teach me how to use tag or mention?
Okay, but it's actually whole easy:

You've after the username this semicolon (;) give, but without space, okay...?:goodtea:~>

Notice: If you that have, then let one from the double-posts delete, where then on the one it edit can, where after in the post the tagged give can.

Welcome to AS Rankisamomo~

If you want to notify people then try [MENTION=77818]Rankisamomo[/MENTION]; (their name of course) and itll give them a mention~ Theres also "reply with quote" somewhere down there V and itll also notify them~

Drop by the spam/games if you feel like chatting~ And pokes the stuff in my siggy?~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.