hello passing people

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuyu

Daydreamer
Dec 21, 2011
(I'm signed up to a lot of forums, and I try to come up with different introductions to all of them. But right now I'm uncreative, so I'll just copy one I've written in another forum. You might recognize me, and if so, it's nice to meet you here as well!)

Hello, strangers, pleased to meet you. : )

I'm just another girl who likes anime and manga. I don't read or watch a lot because I seldom find many stories I really like - which is fine by me. K-On! is my favourite series, in any case. I also like Sketchbook and Tamayura and Usagi Drop. And other series with similar plot-lines and pace.

There's nothing interesting to say about me. I'm plain and more than often blends into the crowd. I dream too much and live too little. I spend the days in light coloured sweaters and the nights in flower-patterned sheets. I organize around me to compensate for the chaos in my head. My life is uneventful, but I enjoy that kind of peaceful lifestyle.

Aside from anime and manga, I like snow. A lot. I want to move to a place where winter is the only season.

There's probably nothing more to me than meats the eye. Which I'm also okay with. (I'm mostly content about things.) But I'm happy if people want to hang out with me and talk to me regardless.

Take care, and an early Merry Christmas to you all. Or a Merry December, if you don't celebrate Christmas. Maybe I'll see some of you around. *bows*

Welcome to AS Fuyu XD There really is quite a bit of girls joining :3 Merry Christmas to you as well *returns bow*

Ohh.. guess im late... xD well, hello again fuyu... xD

welcome to AS... Fuyu.. hope u enjoy here... btw unique taste of avi n sig.. connected.. Great.. XD

Thanks for all the kind greetings, everyone. : )

And haha, thank you, [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION], I'm glad, if you really think that. ^^"

Welcome to AS! Enjoy your stay and have fun! Happy new year and Merry Christmas! :D

Haidere~ welcome to A-S.

A rather nice style of writing you have there :o

Oh hey this it gonna be my 11011th post yay not for another 100 to make it pretty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?