Hello out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Calculator

Hello @ all Anime friends in here!

So I'll try to introduce myself, but there is nothing really special or mentionable. Just a guy whose passion is to watch Anime as much as he can because they're sometimes more realistic and deeper than these crappy movies in the cinema or the most series on TV.

Some words to my passion: One of my first Anime was Elfen Lied and because of this I got into this art of drawing. Yes, Anime is a art for me because the artists put mostly much effort into the Animes but I also got some Mangas because they're better after watching some Anime, but not all, of course. And Elfen Lied is still deep in my heart. It opened my eyes to another world where everything can be good by drawing, creativity and fantasy, also called Anime! :) I know, crazy stuff but that's my step to Anime.

So... cheers! Hope that we'll having a good time together!

Ah, before I forget sth. mentionable: I'm a 21 y/o student from Germany!

ASF-teamへようこそ, cram!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice: Willkommen in der Hölle^^! {Nur ein Witz...)

Reactions: stersjody
3yrmpeV.jpg

Welcome to ASF cram
:cheering:
Check the Spam section or Forum Games if you feel like it and nice to meet you.

There is also a new game in my signature, you may want to check it out.

I have already saw you around a bit. I have also watched Elfen Lied about 8 years ago and is still in my top list, yep it was quite good.

Ah, welcome to the community cram! :hi:

Already seeing you in the spam section :)
If you feel like sharing your artwork maybe you can post them up in the forum's Graphics Showcase section?

Hope you enjoy your time here and see you around!

Welcome to AS cram~

Hmm... i liked the elfin lied comic more..~ Too bad they never actually got to the reason why the series is called elfin lied... That song wouldve been nice~ They did do decently in ending it though...~

Drop by the spams though i already saw you there xD

I think that's a question for yourself to clear up completely. It's just known that it's named after the german song Elfen Lied. Maybe they searched for a perfect matching song for the music box from Kohta and the text in the song is also very accurate for both, Anime and Manga.

Hmm did they actually take the music box melody from the song? Or is the original somewhat different?~

That's a really good question! As far as I know, there is the poem from Mörike and was taken by Hugo Wolf (?) for a song. So I'm now very interested to research how they made the music in the Anime - if it's from Wolf or if it's another piece of music but based of Mörikes poem!

And many thanks for the nice welcomes from all here! I aprreciate it very much from all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。