Hello! o/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evac

Elite Member
Apr 2, 2012
After a lot of time lurking around, I decided to register in ASF...
And after even more time, I finally decided to actually post something. lol
So, nice to meet you! :)

As you probably guessed, I don't post too much -- but I try to be friendly whenever I do it.
Hope I can get along well with you guys!

Last edited:
Absolutely, I'm not hard to get along with at least, nice meeting you too. I'm new here myself as you can probably see.

Absolutely, I'm not hard to get along with at least, nice meeting you too. I'm new here myself as you can probably see.

Thank you for the welcome message! Good to see you already feel comfortable around here! :)

Hmm a flying metal turtle :/ interesting... xD

These are very, very dangerous, so watch your back! :D
(Yeah, the avatar is not very accurate... But I like the colors! lol)

Welcome to ASF, Evac.
Have fun in the forum.

Thank you, Captain, Sir!
By the way, I see you have a link for the Hawken homepage in your sig (I also signed up for the closed beta some time ago), so you probably know about Mechwarrior Online, don't you? :)

Thank you, Captain, Sir!
By the way, I see you have a link for the Hawken homepage in your sig (I also signed up for the closed beta some time ago), so you probably know about Mechwarrior Online, don't you? :)
MechWarrior Online? No, I believe I haven't heard about it. Is it good?

Just came to give a friendly welcome and hello to you.

Enjoy your stay here. :)

Once again, thank you for the warm reception! I'm quite certain my experience here will be very pleasant. :)
The spam section has so much going on simultaneously that it is kinda hard for me to follow. lol

MechWarrior Online? No, I believe I haven't heard about it. Is it good?

Mechwarrior games are more, say, simulation-oriented. It tries to model part of the complexity of heavy war machines, being a bit slower compared to other 'mech games. ;)
MW Online is still under development and, so far, the gameplay trailer has shown only head-on combat, but if the developers really deliver what they're promising, the information and role warfare will be very important aspects of battles.
I'm pretty excited for it!

Edit: I forgot to mention will be free-to-play (with premium content, a.k.a. predatory game design... oh well), so it might worth a shot!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?