Hello New Member Here!! (♡ >ω< ♡)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mintchan

Jul 13, 2016
Hello every one!! I'm a new member here! my name is mint.

I found this site a few days ago and then I decided to register. ♡^▽^♡

I like to play PC games and to watch anime. (I'm not good with games but still like them. lol)

To be honest, I have a majority interest in trap characters. They are so cute, aren't they? (♥ω♥*) <<<beside the point.

Well...since English is not my native language,you can told me if there was some typo.

I have already read the rules but I might accidentally do some mistakes. I would appreciate it if you warned me.(>﹏<)
I promise that I will adjust myself.(*ゝ∀・)v

Thank you for welcome me! Hope we can get along well!!

Well, if you're already the rules of the forum read/checked have, then are you of course on the safe side^_^!

Btw, hi and welcome to our little and nice place called ASF, Mintchan!

Have many fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^_^?

Reactions: mintchan
B20OLp.png

[MENTION=128894]mintchan[/MENTION];
Welcome to our family. =)
Make sure to drop by Spam Section for some fun time, you can meet with new people at our monthly LPW.
Join Groups to find circle of friends who shares same interests as you.
Feel free to use report button if you have any problem with a member.
And don't forget to read forum rules and guidelines.
If you have any question about forum, you can post your question or find an answer here on Site Support.
We have 2 forum contest and 1 forum event each month, you can Join by clicking these The Gift SOTM WOW.
Feel free to ask questions and you can add me if you like to become my friend.
Thanks for joining!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha