Hello Minna-san!!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

nabildanial

Jul 23, 2012
Hi everyone! My name is nabildanial. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~!

Currently I'm studying Japanese, N2 level. Yet to go to Japan, hopefully next year will be the one (studying abroad :)). My Japanese is not the best, so it will only help me for anybody who can assist me studying Japanese, especially grammar. If anyone was wondering, I'm studying Electrical and Electronic Engineering.

I speak Malay and English is not my specialty. Sorry for any mistakes, and thanks for reading.

Arigatou gozaimashita~!

Welcome to Anime Sharing, nabildanial~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

There are some people willing to help you with your Japanese. I could help you, but I'm a little busy with some other things.

Ohayo Gozaimasu (It's morning in my country so lol) and Welcome to Anime Share! Your Lucky to be going to Japan, I plan going there after I finish 6 form for uiversity...But that's still a long time to go. I hope you enjoy your stay here! Be sure to check the spam area when you are bored! Chotto....I guess that's it
Have fun!
-Mato Kuroi
PS: Do you like Anime?

welcome new comers, so you're learning N2 level eh? that's good enough to be used in japan when you coming! i myself already been in japan for years... nothing good in there except for the anime and hentai :XD:

hello nabildanial...welcome to AS forum...hmm..so next year you'll study to japan right...good luck then:cheering:

enjoy your stay here:thumbup:

Wow, I don't expect I would get replies this much in such a short time. What an active forum AS is. I will try to be as active as possible here, but don't expect to much because I have lots of stuffs to do everyday (esp shukudai ;p).
PS: Do you like Anime?
Of course I'm. Especially in cute anime (I'm not a gay!). Actually I just started watching animes last February in order to improve my listening. Before that, I used to watch dramas and TV shows. Since then, I've watched about 12~16 titles and have ~100 GB of anime collections. Most of them I got from AS, of course. I don't usually spend my money for less important things, but since last March, I've got my self premium accounts (FileFactory and RapidGator), it is all for the sake of learning Japanese.

I'm going to Japan not only to visit. I will stay there at least I get my degree (about 2 years, I think). If I love Japan more than myself, I will continue to study to get a master or PhD, at least for another 5 years.

I'm impressed the way Japanese do things. How they can produce great animes on a constant basis, with various storylines and genre is beyond my imagination. All of these anime are produced in high quality. In my own country (Malaysia), we cannot even produce a decent cartoon/animation.

sup and hello nabildanial :8
welcome welcome at AS :D new here too myself
wow japan :eek: dont know when i can get myself there :sowwy:
anyway enjoy your stay :ninja:

welcome to AS~

Nice to meet you~

drop by the spam/games section okay^^

have fun and enjoy this forum~

AS ni irasshai nabildanial-kun!

Nara ippai tanoshi no koto ga arimashou to mo sagashite koko de kimi no sukinamono.

Kimi wa itsu mo ore ni ikitai dekiru, nihongo no koto wo benkyou ni narimasu.

Ohh I got a good friend from Malaysia, Well Japan is more like another world I whoulden't call it a country And I dont want to go there just to study I want to live there till I get run other by a car or die or whatever. Be cerful In Shibuja throught you don't wanna get involved with Gangs there, and Malaysia is in Asia you don't have far from Japan hmm Now it's 4:56 in your country...Lol my phone is set to Japanese time - 1 lol Arigatou Gozaimasu このフォーラムに参加するための Have a great time !!! And contact me sometimes ....I hate when people are silent>.<
LuckyStar4.gif

Something Kawaii for you

welcome to AS :laughpanda:
i can speak japanese but not that fluent :laughpanda:
still studying on my own
enjoy your stay

Hi everyone! My name is nabildanial. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~!

Currently I'm studying Japanese, N2 level. Yet to go to Japan, hopefully next year will be the one (studying abroad :)). My Japanese is not the best, so it will only help me for anybody who can assist me studying Japanese, especially grammar. If anyone was wondering, I'm studying Electrical and Electronic Engineering.

I speak Malay and English is not my specialty. Sorry for any mistakes, and thanks for reading.

Arigatou gozaimashita~!

Hello to you.

Yoroshiku ne ~~~ :3
Welcome to ASF nabildanial,
Drop by games n spam section if you have a time.
See you arround, nice to meet ya XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread