Hello mina^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirius007

Oct 7, 2016
Hello everyone, i like the Animes and RPG Games Japanese, so i m happy to be here :)
c u soon

Hi and welcome to our little and nice place called ASF, sirius007!

Have many fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^_^?

I think you meant minna there, friend. ;) Unless of course, I misunderstood and you're trying to pick up some chick named Mina, in which case, carry on. :D

No sweat man. If Japanese was easy, everyone would speak it. It's a long journey, not a destination.

"Mina" is cute lol

Really?

8917846748a12001490436l.jpg

Ordinarily I'm more of a Rei or Setsuna kinda guy, but I guess she's cute enough. I suppose I'd do her if she showed up at my front door. You know, if I wasn't busy. Because I'm a nice guy. (Insert Mikuru-chan saying "nice guy desu" in her bunny suit here.)

No sweat man. If Japanese was easy, everyone would speak it. It's a long journey, not a destination.

Doushi Erokichi! Even if we admit that to each other in the 3D world, there are some things you don't say in 2D! It's really not so bad if you're an otaku and put any effort into listening when you watch anime. The things that make Japanese "so hard" for English speakers like minna/mina, o/ou, e/ei, SOV order and things like that really aren't too hard to pick up after a year or two of watching anime and getting accustomed to how Japanese works from a sound standpoint.

Now if someone tells you remembering 2000+ kanji and 5 or 6 different ways to read them and all of the other thousands of ways they change when they're next to certain other kanji is easy...then he's better at learning kanji than I ever was. Stupid Chinese and their stupid writing system. Kana is so easy too. :( (I am of course referring to katakana and hiragana, not the pro wrestler Kana. That is one crazy Osaka chick with every Osakajin cliche you ever saw in anime in real life. That Kana is not easy. Much more likely to kill you than kiss you.)

Attachments

• 8917846748a12001490436l.jpg
    8917846748a12001490436l.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
i didn't want to learn japanese for now, i need to begin by english :p
sry for that.. i m french :s
just i like every stuffs japanese like dramas, animes, games .. so i m here for the fun, not yet for an japanese diploma xd

let's see in few years if i'll become better :akazukin_down:

Reactions: dnceridderterre
thx sugar :)

rpg japanese are the best, but i discovered the "eroge" some day ago, it's realy interesting too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread