hello ! It's very nice to become one of the group ^^!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeudoj92

Trusted Member
Nov 28, 2013
hi every one ! my name's Nhung and I'm vietnamese . I'm 22 and I still love read novel but now I have a litter time to play
I like to become friend with you guys (If that okay with you :redface: ) my english is not good but I still trying on that so please be easy with me
hope you have a nice day

Welcome to AS Nhung~

Hmm... my cousin's gf has the same name xD

Drop by the spam/games if you feel like chatting?~ Pokes the random stuff in my siggy as well~ Friendly enough bunch around here~

Welcome to ASF Nhung
Check the Spam games if you feel like it and nice to meet you.
The actual Forum games are here link, you may want to check it out.

It's so nice to make new friend ^^!
and thank you : samyeung46, anayomex
samyeung46: really, I feel great to here that , so that mean your GF is vietnamese too ? :) so nice to meet you ^^ and thanh for your suggestions.
anayomex: I feel nice to meet you too and your link is definitely something I need , so thank you ^^!

ASF-teamへようこそ, yeudoj92!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

It's so nice to make new friend ^^!
and thank you : samyeung46, anayomex
samyeung46: really, I feel great to here that , so that mean your GF is vietnamese too ? :) so nice to meet you ^^ and thanh for your suggestions.
anayomex: I feel nice to meet you too and your link is definitely something I need , so thank you ^^!

Lol i dont have a gf xD Never going to ask anyone out anytime soon... :dead: Too busys (or so i keep telling myself.. x3)

Hmm i can bother my crush since middle school whenever i wants though ;p

Hmm i can bother my crush since middle school whenever i wants though ;p

If he/she is your crush since middle-school, why not just ask, if you are interested? I suppose I also have zero experience with this kind of thing, but surely it can't be that hard to pose a question.

Hmm on the other hand this might be why if I tried to get into a relationship it might go poorly...

My brain plays mind games with meh whenever i think about it @_@

Hmm guess we shouldnt drag this on too long here or those mod people would poke us :ninja:

nanashi1: thanks you ! If I don't know something then I have someone to ask now ^^!
FinalPyre: hello , nice to meet you too ! hope will can become friend ! :D
samyeung46: don't worry you will meet your love someday ! Just believe and do your best ( how to have a GF...please don't ask me that :redface: )

Lol guess most people are somewhat clueless about how to deal with relationships? xD

^^ sometimes , but now I just want to finish my studies and have a job , then I will have enogh money to live by myself and help my parent

Hmm i guess my goal is similar there..~ If i cant support myself then i really shouldnt bother with a gf yet..~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?