Hello AS, here's the intro =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koinkun

English VN guru
Elite Member
Oct 3, 2011
Been a long time since I been active on a forum, forgot how fun it could be xP.

Anyways I am Koinkun, real name is Kyle. Checked out the forum and thought it was really nice and would be a fun community to be a part of. Rules have been read and all that so no issues there.

I have been around my share of forums for a few years now though I wont bore you with all the details. I have an account on a few rendering forums and have quite a few anime renders I am proud of and love to see my rendering work in peoples signatures (and also a few site banners =D). So if you made signatures or other photoshop art that uses renders and wanna see my gallery heres a link...

http://imgur.com/a/iId1G

Some of the images kinda got a bit wonky when uploaded to imgur (the 4 with white bgs) but its watever xD.

Anyways, I am also a big fan of H-games (if you couldnt tell by my avy and sig) and the animes relating to them (just finished watching shuffle! and now am watching kanon.)

Well its 1AM and im not really sure what else to put here, guess ill go prowl around the forum awhile provided i dont pass out lol. Anyways im glad to be here =D

Hey there!

Welcome to ASF! Hope you have fun :)

BTW, join the IRC, it's quite a nice place to hang out!

Thanks, glad to be here, the place seems active and theres alot of places of interest. And I will be sure to check the irc soon xP

Oh hi, glad to have more eroge fan here :p

I suggest that you should join the IRC as 'juice' are usually well served over there.

~~

Welcome to ASF, Koinkun.
Have fun in the Spam Section.

Thanks =D. Already having fun posting when i get chances to xP rlly glad i joined

Welcome to AS! Enjoy your stay and have fun. Pretty much irc is the place where we have fun. Lol. :p

Thanks for the welcome =D ill check the irc soon xP doin so much at once right now xD

Hey kyle! i love the renders ive already used a few of them (the hatsune miku ones) already, found em on google images a while ago lol thnx.
Have fun on the site!

glad to hear it =D. and thx xP. yes the miku with hologram screens is my pride and joy of my renders =D, and i love HM so i rendered a bunch of her xP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3