Hello.. Hell o? MWAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

noctistella

Jul 21, 2012
err noctistella here. just call me noct or stella.. BECAUSE I AM TRAP, MWAHAHAHAHAHA...

nah just kidding :3

anw, i 've been here since july 2012 (long enough huh?) but i didn't post anything here, until today..

my reason come here is because of people are lovely and kind here.. but, ITS A LIE MWAHAHAHAHA

primary reason: there's a lot of download link here (but not much time to download it, so save the link for another time)

okay that's all for now, well i hope we get along, resident of ASF....

ONCE AGAIN IT'S A LIE KHEKHEKHE

P.s
dont take it seriously dude :peace:

im sure we will, if you actually post and dont just download XD

Hi Stellar.... Welcome To ASF....

Hope you NOt Enjoy in Here because the Ppl Is Bad and Cruel here ( Joke )

Hope We Can Chat later in spam/games threads...

Cyaa~~~

also, if you want a set made, avatar and signature im practicing right now so feel free to request one to be made =D

Heya and welcome to ASF. I also came here primarily for the downloads. :)

well im about to start rendering my new practice signature, if you want a look at the other ones ive done they are in the graphics showcase section

Hmm....
I can't shake off this feeling that I've seen your username somewhere in this forum,,,

I remember the title of a thread :
"Making games, has anyone ever gave a thought to it?" or something

I'm rather sure you have the exact same username as the guy who started it
moreover his ava is a female, which looks like she's laughing (the same as your MWAHAHAHA)
But oh well XD

I'm rather sure you have the exact same username as the guy who started it
moreover his ava is a female, which looks like she's laughing (the same as your MWAHAHAHA)
But oh well XD

Links or it didn't happen! :objection: :XD:

I tried to find it but ended up with no results (I'm very sure that thread exists)

You will have to take a stroll through the annals of time to find it.

Oh wait... maybe it's from another forum...
well this will be a huge troublesome thing if I want to actually "search" his username

I did too, but I couldn't confirm it being the same person, or in some cases they were completely inactive accounts. :P

ASF-teamへようこそ, noctistella!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Welcome to AS noctistella~

Hmm those three are going nutsy =w= Well... drop by the spam and games sometime x3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.