Hello, and happy birthday to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakumei

Aug 24, 2016
Hello, glad to have joined.

Hi. I've known about Animesharing for a few years now, but decided to wait until one of my birthdays to make an account. And so, here I am now. I plan on actually spending quite some time here, so I hope everything lasts and go well. Most people call me Haku, so I'm perfectly fine with that. I'm a pretty chill person, straightforward and persistently understanding. And there's only one thing I truly care about/for.

Well, that's pretty much it. We'll see where it goes from here. Good things to come for everyone all around, hopefully.

Oh, and one last thing. I'm also seriously putting in an effort to learning Japanese to the best of my ability starting now. I've been on and off with it for a few years, but there are multiple reasons why I should and need to learn.

Cheers. : ).

Last edited:
Then hi and welcome to our little and nice place called ASF, [MENTION=130415]Hakumei[/MENTION];!

Have many fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^_^?

Edit1: Well, if you wanna at/in next time yours or from a other's the B'day announce/celebrate, then please use this section for, okay? Because this is the Introduction-section.

Edit2: Happy B'day, I wish a enjoyable and nice time with your beloved ones in your special day today, enjoy every moment with!!! And have further a healthy and successfully future ahead you!

Edit3: Hmm... Hi [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION];, what you think? Should this to the proper section moved be?:goodtea:

@nanashi1 Yeah, I saw that the title would be better fitting for the birthday forum after the fact. However it is primarily an introduction. I attempted to change the title of the thread, but it didn't happen.

Also, thanks : ).

@nanashi1 Yeah, I saw that the title would be better fitting for the birthday forum after the fact. However it is primarily an introduction. I attempted to change the title of the thread, but it didn't happen.

Also, thanks : ).

Is okay.

Well, sorry that I you bother have, but I've you unhappily inform that 1st; You've your signature remove or at least edit, because it violates against the rule for signatures here - Your violates against the file size limit: Max. 500 KB are allowed, and yours is much higher as it allowed is (exactly 1,81 MB), 2nd; The forum seems again fine to work, where then you can quiet in this thread from post #4 to #6 delete (because double or mulible posting in row is forbidden - except at few sections).

Thank you very much for your cooperation..:goodtea:

I see, I apologize. I hadn't checked the filesize of that gif, to my error. I'd mainly focused on the size of it and somehow managed to overlook the filesize limit on the signature rules & guidelines.

And yeah, I was waiting for things to start working correctly again to delete the posts. Thanks! : ).

I see, I apologize. I hadn't checked the filesize of that gif, to my error. I'd mainly focused on the size of it and somehow managed to overlook the filesize limit on the signature rules & guidelines.

And yeah, I was waiting for things to start working correctly again to delete the posts. Thanks! : ).

Lol, well, well done with.

And is OK, for what gives it seniors? Well, move ahead and have fun...:goodtea:

Reactions: Hakumei
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.