Hello guys :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtakuGods

Genious
Oct 1, 2013
Hello im here to introduce myself :3
I enjoy Alot of different kind of Animes/Mangas.
I'm from australia and my favourite anime at the moment has got to be... This is a tough one >.>
hmmmm i guess at the moment it's got to be Great Teacher Onizuka i know its been around a long time but iv only just discovered it. I read the manga quite a while back and loved it.
My favourite manga at the moments is the breaker, and, the breaker; new waves.

I also Just recently started an otaku youtube channel ^.^ would gretaly appreciate it if use checked it out.
Let me warn you so far the only things i have managed to upload are quite indecent. (Eroge) In this channel i will be doing Otaku tasks.

http://www.youtube.com/otakugods

Hajimamashite Yoroshiku
*i think* :P

Reactions: renano
Hello there OtakuGods and welcome to ASF.

If it fits your fancy, grab your nearest jungle vine and swing on over to the spam/games sections. :)

Welcome to Anime-Sharing OtakuGods :hi: I still haven't watched Great Teacher Onizuka yet, but heard it was good, as for me my favorite Anime is Cowboy Bebop

Welcome to Anime-Sharing OtakuGods :hi: I still haven't watched Great Teacher Onizuka yet, but heard it was good, as for me my favorite Anime is Cowboy Bebop

hahah rlly?? :O YOUVE GOT to watch it :3 one of the best! and btw love your DP and Sig Loved the Persona series soo fun.

Hello there OtakuGods and welcome to ASF.

If it fits your fancy, grab your nearest jungle vine and swing on over to the spam/games sections. :)

Ah ha i guess ill be there sooner or later :P

hahah rlly?? :O YOUVE GOT to watch it :3 one of the best! and btw love your DP and Sig Loved the Persona series soo fun.

Thanks! I'm a Persona fan also, and really like Aigis in case you couldn't tell :) Did you see the Persona 4 Anime? They are also making a Persona 3 Anime Movie as well.

Thanks! I'm a Persona fan also, and really like Aigis in case you couldn't tell :) Did you see the Persona 4 Anime? They are also making a Persona 3 Anime Movie as well.

hahah yeah HOLY almost forgot bout that persona 3 movie soo excited :D Just recently got persona FES 3 on my psv. And yehp saw the anime sadly i got the bad ending on persona 4 and didn't realize there were multiple endings to it >.> till i watched the anime *noob* Ended up replaying the game like 3-5 times :3 I loved the anime

There was also a rumour about a persona 5? :D not sure myself though >.>

hahah yeah HOLY almost forgot bout that persona 3 movie soo excited :D Just recently got persona FES 3 on my psv. And yehp saw the anime sadly i got the bad ending on persona 4 and didn't realize there were multiple endings to it >.> till i watched the anime *noob* Ended up replaying the game like 3-5 times :3 I loved the anime

There was also a rumour about a persona 5? :D not sure myself though >.>

I have Persona 3 and 4 on my Vita as well, Yeah the first time I beat persona 4 I didn't know their were multiple endings either, so I had to beat it again... I believe I beat it twice, but I still can't figure out how to get the battle with Margaret? Yeah, the Anime was awesome!

ASF-teamへようこそ, OtakuGods!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

I have Persona 3 and 4 on my Vita as well, Yeah the first time I beat persona 4 I didn't know their were multiple endings either, so I had to beat it again... I believe I beat it twice, but I still can't figure out how to get the battle with Margaret? Yeah, the Anime was awesome!

AWESOME! cant wait! And what??? you can get a battle with margaret?? :O i followed a walkthrough too get the true ending though :3 battle with marie.

ASF-teamへようこそ, OtakuGods!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Ah ha thank you :3 will do

AWESOME! cant wait! And what??? you can get a battle with margaret?? :O i followed a walkthrough too get the true ending though :3 battle with marie.

Yeah I Beat Adachi, Rescued Marie, and beat that fog God that was disguised as the Gas Attendant you met in the beginning of the game, but there is also a Secret battle with Margaret to get the real ending but I can't figure out how to get it.

Yeah I Beat Adachi, Rescued Marie, and beat that fog God that was disguised as the Gas Attendant you met in the beginning of the game, but there is also a Secret battle with Margaret to get the real ending but I can't figure out how to get it.

WOAH mindblown! i guess ill be searching through google now >.> maybe its when you reach 100% completion in the persona collection?

WOAH mindblown! i guess ill be searching through google now >.> maybe its when you reach 100% completion in the persona collection?

Yeah I can't figure out how to fight Margaret and get the real ending I did almost everything else.

Welcome to AS OtakuGods~

Drop by the spams and games if it fit your fancy ;p I feel like pyre now =w= But he stole mah lineee :XD:

I think its hajimemashite though ;p

Hello Otako pants..... i mean Godzz

Welcome to AS..

hope you enjoy in here

CYaooo

Welcome to AS OtakuGods~

Drop by the spams and games if it fit your fancy ;p I feel like pyre now =w= But he stole mah lineee :XD:

I think its hajimemashite though ;p

Ah ha thanx for the welcome :3 and Dam i was close :P

Hello Otako pants..... i mean Godzz

Welcome to AS..

hope you enjoy in here

CYaooo

This post gave me a little laugh :D and thank you for the welcome and already am ^.^

:hi: OtakuGods,
pleasure to meet ya, welcome to ASF.
I hope that you will have fun here.
:bye:

Hello and welcome to ASF gods ~ :cheering:

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

:hi: OtakuGods,
pleasure to meet ya, welcome to ASF.
I hope that you will have fun here.
:bye:

Pleasure to meet you too :3 and i haven't been able to get on lately :( but it is FUN on here! :D

Hello and welcome to ASF gods ~ :cheering:

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Thank you :3
Definitely looking forward to seeing you around the forums :D

Dam sorry bout late replies

haha Hi there ....with belated welcome Otaku God in your intro.

I checked out your channel btw by chance.... I can only imagine some funny video response too you with some Amish mom goes into comatose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.