Hello, greetings, salutations. Please, come on in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrafRoy

May 2, 2016
Hello, everyone in this fantastic forum. My name is GrafRoy. No, I am not German, yes, my waifu is Graf Zeppelin and it was because of her that I chose this nick.

In any case, what's there to say about me? I am from Mexico, I like anime, manga, and, well, the usual around this forum, I'm sure.

I vastly prefer mystery and horror in my anime and games and whatnot, but I also like moeshit (hue hue) and harem anime, long as it is funny of course.

I've been lurking around here for a while now, truthfully, and I've finally decided to go and make an account. Perhaps share some of my collection and whatnot with all the great people in here. They've shared enough with me, so I guess I should return the favor.

I tend to suddenly disappear sometimes, but that's just because of school or because of a cool game I just bought. In any case, just shoot me a PM if I just up and leave anytime.

What else, what else.... Well, I like writing. Perhaps I'll share some with you guys too.

Well, anyway, it is nice to finally meet you all!

Hi and welcome to our little place called ASF, GrafRoy!

Have many fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^-^?

Salutations to you too, good sir! Welcome to Anime-sharing, I hope you enjoy your time here!~

Oh, a writer! I highly recommend entering WOW in that case :fulfilled: I look forward to reading your works if you ever choose to share them with us :D

It's nice to meet you as well, GrafRoy!
MV7XVZ.png

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

I really do look forward to sharing my writings with everyone here. Hopefully, school will lay off for a bit so I can do that. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.