Hello, fellow otaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

animex

Elite Member
Elite Member
Sep 9, 2012
Hello,

This is only the second site I've ever joined...Animekyun being the first. But since it's closing down, wanted to find a new home to stay in touch with the latest anime and possibly hentai. My favorite threads are usually discussions on current/past anime and mostly, the image threads.....sharing my collection of anime/hentai pics/gifs. I still have a LOT to learn.....so please take care of me.:)

Welcome to Anime Sharing, animex~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

Mysterious Girlfriend X in your signature~ /me drools.

Welcome to AS animex~

Hmm my first site xD Im somewhat of a newbie too~

Drop by the spam/games if you have time~ Pokes random links in siggy too? :3

^a newbie with 60k post is quite rare, isn't it? anyway, welcome to ASF!

Welcome in the last bastion for Nippon-coture otakus, in AS castle, animex!

Have lot fun with your new allys here & search too your luck!

Thanks, everyone for the welcome! I've found the picture corner forums.....like to post pics.....now need to learn how to download anime!

Download shouldnt be too hard xD Well i guess finding working links may be somewhat on the troublesome side with filehosts going somewhat more nuts than they had been... But various ways to get the download even with that~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks