Hello, fellow comrades!

Status
Not open for further replies.

danna45

Jun 16, 2014
Introductions ain't my thing but I'll try. Danna's my screen name, I like both tits and ass(No I'm not choosing), and my favorite anime is either Baccano!, the Kara no Kyoukai movies, or Working!. My favorite VN was Chaos;Head until two days ago where upon finishing Muv-Luv Alternative and breaking my heart and soul forever, it has replaced the former as my favorite. Currently watching Full Metal Panic as an attempt to heal myself, and trying to get Sei Shoujo: Seido Ikusei Gakuen to work except it doesn't cuz anti-piracy or something. Not sure if I'll be a longstayer here or if all I'll do is leech off the goods, but hope y'all deal with me well enough.

I'm almost clueless with IRC so I hope this place is less that and more posting instead.

Well, welcome to ASF danna45!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^^?

Welcome to AS danna~

Hmm... irc is sort of backup in a way..~ Mostly for old links~

Baccano... dunno why its so great but it just is.. xD The oddities.. xD

Drop by the spam and games if you feel like chatting~

Well, welcome to ASF danna45!

Have a lot fun with the stuff of here, and enjoy your free time also with us, okay^^?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?