Hello fellow anime lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazipowerz

Dec 19, 2017
Hi there,

I've lurked this forum for a while, off and on for about a year I think. Always incredible content and releases, the forums are always filled with great info and discussions. I just never joined up. Can't figure out why, might be the inner hikikomori inside not sure.

Either way time to fix the issue and get involved, especially as some of the dl's I've partaken deserve a fair share of thanks. As a matter of fact I feel rather guilty about not doing so.
So a giant thank you to all the contributors in this forum, your efforts to bring games and translations to the world are greatly appreciated.

I am a fan of story based anime, not a huge hentai lover, unless it fits the story. As such my tastes are fairly vanilla in that area. I enjoy slice of life, comedy, super natural powers, odd situations, awkwardness, harem. I've read or played a lot of vn's but mostly mainstream I think. Of such I really enjoyed the Grisaia series that I've read. My favorite vn's are the Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! series. I love the characters and voice actors in that Vn series and the anime as well.

So to close: I have nothing but respect for this community, and hope I can be a additive to it of worth. Please throw any suggestions for anime or games or w/e my way if you think I would enjoy them or just want to chat with someone about one you love. Thanks for reading this.

Crazipowerz

Hello [MENTION=157478]crazipowerz[/MENTION]; and welcome to ASF!

If you want to chat with some of us here, check out the LPW thread. Hope to see more of you in the future.

Reactions: crazipowerz
Hello [MENTION=157478]crazipowerz[/MENTION]; and welcome to ASF!

If you want to chat with some of us here, check out the LPW thread. Hope to see more of you in the future.

Thank you for the welcome, dear leader! I am honored. I will totally check that thread out and get involved in some chatting. I look forward to being a part of this awesome community.

Hi! [MENTION=157478]crazipowerz[/MENTION];. Nice to meet you.
welcome to ASF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?