Hello everyone.. Nice to meet you

Status
Not open for further replies.

schizofreak

引き籠もり / Observer
Elite Member
Feb 1, 2011
I m kinda new here, i stumbled upon this page while looking for anime music. i hope i could make friends and gain as well.... thanks..:)

Welcome to AS and I hope you'll enjoy our lossless releases - look for ASL in tags for the highest quality. ;)

Reactions: schizofreak
hey shizofreak~
welcome to AS :3

what kind of anime music do you like?
can you tell us more about yourself? you should take this moment to let us know you more~

have fun browsing, but i hope that you will become active at the same time. :3

:059: Hi shizofreak and welcome to AS!
I'm sure you'll gain friends here in AS, we're pretty easy to get along. and don't feel reserved, feel free to mingle with us. a short intro remains short not unless expanded XD just for a quick interview:

Q. How did you come up with that username?
Q. Are you Male or Female?
Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites?
Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character?
Q. What kind of music do you listen to?
Q. What are your favorite songs?
Q. How did you find AS?
Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play?
Q. What are your hobbies?
Q. What kind of stuff do you like?
Q. Are you a student?
Q. How old are you?
Q. What are your favorite foods?
Q. What Languages do you speak?
Q. Do you like FlashChat?
Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese?
Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime?

if you got any questions/comments/suggestions feel free to do so, we'd do the best we can answer all of them. hopefully this breaks the barrier :) be active , keep posting and enjoy your stay.

See ya :967339c1:

Greeting and welcome to AS, schizofreak~ ^^

Enjoy your time here and our uploads xD

Hello schizofreak. Welcome to AS, hope you will be sticking with us for a while and enjoy the music releases here.

Thanks for the welcome.. For the answers on the interview by shitotaku

Q. How did you come up with that username?
>> the schizo term is a german word which means split from schizophrenia.. from psychology and freak. well i just stumbled upon the word on the dictionary so coined it.
Q. Are you Male or Female?
>> Male.. ^_^

Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites?
>> some winter line up series in Japan is on my watchlist right now ... as well as some old ones.
Infinite Stratos, To Aru Majutsu no Index Season 2, Gosick, Super Robot wars Original Generation: The Inspector, Freezing are in the list... for the old one. Hyakko.
For the favorites, Bakemonogatari, Orenoimo.., Gundam Wing, and Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion are some on my favorite list. and i never get tired watching all over again those i mention.

Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character?
>> Lelouch of the Code Geass.

Q. What kind of music do you listen to?
>> Classical Music, J-pop, J-rock, Alternative and Rock. or anything goes that's earcatchy to me.

Q. What are your favorite songs?
>> Kimi no Shranai Monogatari by Supercell. Air by J.S Bach are some to mention. i had a lot of favorite list.
Q. How did you find AS?
>> while searchin' the net for anime OST i came to stumble upon AS

Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play?
>> yup i do play. .Eroge . i do play console games and online games as well □_ヾ(・_・ )
Q. What are your hobbies?
>> reading and drawing.. do some sketches.

Q. What kind of stuff do you like?
>> as long its amusing, i like it.

Q. Are you a student?
>> yup returning student

Q. How old are you?
>> . . . still kid at heart i guess...

Q. What are your favorite foods?
>> Cakes, ice cream, burger and hotdogs

Q. What Languages do you speak?
>> Filip‌ino, English and a little Japanese

Q. Do you like FlashChat?
>> i have no idea about FlashChat

Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese?
>> i could read some and write as long as its not written in Kanji

Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime?
>> Cartoons for me are those western animated pictures from America. and Anime is somewhat animation created on East Asia, Japan, china, Korea etc. .

for sure i ll enjoy my stay here. .again thanks.

Last edited:
I m kinda new here, i stumbled upon this page while looking for anime music. i hope i could make friends and gain as well.... thanks..:)

Hello, schizofreak... Welcome to ASF!
Ofcourse you'll gain friends here. ^^ Just keep posting around and i'm sure there are active members around ready to make friends. And there are many available stuff here ready for downloads. ;]
Enjoy your stay here. :]

You are also very welcome in the Creativity Section [CS]:
Check recent news in the CS HERE. ^^

Greetings schizofreak :) enjoy your stay here your answer for your age "still kid at heart i guess" rocks lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.