Hello everyone! Nice to find this place. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

V­a­n

Trusted Member
Jan 30, 2013
I'm pretty new to anime, but one of my best friend recently introduced me to it, and I must say I am really enjoying the stuff I have seen so far, even if it is the super mainstream American stuff.

I'm really liking the feel of this community, it looks very active, and it's got an absolutely stellar download section that has content to last me ages. I'm super excited to have found this community, and I guess, Hi!

:D

Konichiwa Van. Hope you enjoy your stay at A-S! We are very friendly to one another and we love each other like its one big family! Head over to the forum games and Spam section for randomness and comical stuff!

hello Van and welcome to ASF :hi:

glad to know you comfortable with this forum ;)

anw enjoy your stay :thumbup:

One more thing dont let the avatars of people mislead you! Most of them are male and I still question 75% of the people here's gender.

Thanks guys!

EDIT:
One more thing dont let the avatars of people mislead you! Most of them are male and I still question 75% of the people here's gender.
I don't really consider it a problem, but thanks!

Welcome to ASF.

Don't think that you can steal my lolis with that van of yours. They know how to protect themselves.

Welcome in the ASF-team, Van!

Have just lot fun with your beloved stuff/section (and with us too) here, and feel you easy good about the time here, too.

Welcome to AS V­a­n~

Hmm yes drop by the spam/games :3

So you refer to anime as in any animated cartoon? xD

Welcome to AS V­a­n~
So you refer to anime as in any animated cartoon? xD
Nah. What I really meant by that was anime that even people who don't watch it know about it. Like Fullmetal Alchemist, Death Note, several on Netflix, etc.

Last edited:
hiyo~
A few places to find anime:
bakabt.me
nyaa.eu
wtv bakabt doesn't have, nyaa should have :3

annnd what I like to do is look for descriptions/reviews of an anime before getting it x-x soo I sometimes use animenewsnetwork.com
There's other places that might stream anime, but they are typically much lower quality. Figure out what kind of genres you like and ppl can recommend some for you :3
enjoy your stay~<3

Lol then it doesnt really matter if its mainstream in america or not? xD If its liked by a lot then theres probably a decent reason behind it at least ;p

Since when was this a family? I thought it was a brothel.......

Welcome Van! FMA and Death Note are amazing, even if they are more commercial than most! I'd recommend Code Geass if you haven't seen it - it has western themes like FMA and Death Note and is amazing. Enjoy your stay here and drop by the games section when you get a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.